Fitz Gonzoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Any of you 20/20 hindsight warriors want to go down and push cancer kids out of their wheelchairs after this? Seems right up your alley.

Or......you can cut the kid some slack.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of you 20/20 hindsight warriors want to go down and push cancer kids out of their wheelchairs after this? Seems right up your alley.

Or......you can cut the kid some slack.

No, I think it makes more sense to keep calling him an idiot, a douche, a liar and whatever else he's been called in this thread. I've never seen a poster treated so poorly in this forum. He was wrong, we must mock him repeatedly!!! And when we're done, we'll grab our pitchforks and torches and go surround Frankenstein's castle.

Steve

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
No, I think it makes more sense to keep calling him an idiot, a douche, a liar and whatever else he's been called in this thread. I've never seen a poster treated so poorly in this forum. He was wrong, we must mock him repeatedly!!! And when we're done, we'll grab our pitchforks and torches and go surround Frankenstein's castle.

Steve

I know, right?

I didn't get this much of a haranguing when I repeated what a friend of mine told me about the Honey Badger and his house being a den of debauchery while he was out of town.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, right?

I didn't get this much of a haranguing when I repeated what a friend of mine told me about the Honey Badger and his house being a den of debauchery while he was out of town.

Yeah they slapped you around a couple of times and that was it. Well, we did take a vote on whether to send Mongo after you but you squeaked out a victory there.

Steve

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, right?

You are the type to admit when you are wrong and eat some crow.

So, there's that. :D

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only that, he baited desertdawg into getting banned earlier in this thread.

desertdawg doesn't enough on his own. He doesn't need to be baited. He gets what he deserves.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, right?

And I am still mad you got off so lightly.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
OH my gosh can you guys be more dramatic?

We simply want this guy to be accountable. A simple, haha I guess my friend was wrong, would have sufficed. Yet it hasn't happened he is continuing to have an attitude and thus he gets da business. Pretty sure it's all in good fun. When you are as cocky as this guy has been, you getta da business!

Nobody has torches or pitchforks as far as I know. Although BIM does have a huge pitchfork collection in his basement, or so I've heard.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We simply want this guy to be accountable. A simple, haha I guess my friend was wrong, would have sufficed. Yet it hasn't happened he is continuing to have an attitude and thus he gets da business. Pretty sure it's all in good fun. When you are as cocky as this guy has been, you getta da business!

Nobody has torches or pitchforks as far as I know. Although BIM does have a huge pitchfork collection in his basement, or so I've heard.

Why do you care so much? Have you ever stated something that turned out to be not true on a message board?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you care so much? Have you ever stated something that turned out to be not true on a message board?

I am sure Bert has - and owned it after he was proven wrong.

Tyler has never said "I was wrong." or even "My (alleged) source was wrong."

Eat a little crow and everyone is happy.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Everyone has to act the same now? Or act like a few want them to?

How about worry about yourself and then you will be happy. You should decide whether you want to eat crow. Don't tell me I need to.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Everyone has to act the same now? Or act like a few want them to?

How about worry about yourself and then you will be happy. You should decide whether you want to eat crow. Don't tell me I need to.

Accept that they were wrong when they were? No they don't have too but nobody will take him seriously in the future. Dawg was wrong and ate crow, I would have taken him way more seriously then Tyler because it shows me that Tyler doesn't give a crap about repeating crap.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Accept that they were wrong when they were? No they don't have too but nobody will take him seriously in the future. Dawg was wrong and ate crow, I would have taken him way more seriously then Tyler because it shows me that Tyler doesn't give a crap about repeating crap.

No one says anything about accepting that they were wrong, except you. If you don't want to take him seriously anymore, that's your choice. Again, worry about you.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
No one says anything about accepting that they were wrong, except you. If you don't want to take him seriously anymore, that's your choice. Again, worry about you.

What is eating crow and how is that different than accepting you were wrong?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is eating crow and how is that different than accepting you were wrong?

It isn't really any different. He doesn't have to admit that he is wrong, even if you want him to. If he doesn't want to admit it, who cares? Why does it really matter to you what he does?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Okay. Well, since when has it been acceptable to call a poster a liar, a douche, an idiot and several other names? And much of this occurred before he'd even had a chance to eat crow. And what's the big deal about "eating crow" anyway? He didn't guarantee that Fitz was gone, he simply told us what an acquaintance of his told him. I agree he should have stopped in and acknowledged that what he'd passed on was incorrect but with all the hammering going on in here, maybe he just figured it was safer to not start it all back up again.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was going to suggest that you read every post in this thread and perhaps you'd change your mind. But, after a search, I realize that some of the worst posts have recently been removed.

Steve

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz is here. Original Poster got bad info and won't own up to it. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard