First trip to Chase Field- Help

Leo432

Reaction score
Heading to Chase Field for a Diamondbacks game in April. Any recommendations on where to sit? It will be a mix of adults and kids. Any help would be appreciated.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on how much you want to spend.

I generally get upper deck, but above the stair entrances behind either of the dugouts.

The all-you-can eat (hot dogs, soda, water, popcorn) isn't bad as well).

OP
OP
L

Leo432

Reaction score
Do you know if the Draft Room above right field is open to all ticket holders? Or do you have to have a Club Level ticket, to even access that level of the ballpark?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you know if the Draft Room above right field is open to all ticket holders? Or do you have to have a Club Level ticket, to even access that level of the ballpark?

Anyone can go there. It has some real nice views.

Cold Beer and Cheeseburger has outside tables to that you can reserve. You just have to spend the food and drink tab and the game is free. You won't be able to walk the stadium though.

OP
OP
L

Leo432

Reaction score
Anyone can go there. It has some real nice views.

Cold Beer and Cheeseburger has outside tables to that you can reserve. You just have to spend the food and drink tab and the game is free. You won't be able to walk the stadium though.
Thank you very much. This is very helpful.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much. This is very helpful.

I have club level tickets and I love it just because it's the perfect view for baseball and no lines for the bathroom but you can have an amazing time upper deck for cheap and go to the beer bar is nice

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have club level tickets and I love it just because it's the perfect view for baseball and no lines for the bathroom but you can have an amazing time upper deck for cheap and go to the beer bar is nice
And depending on the game and attendance you more than likely can just move down and sit somewhere in the lower deck and not be questioned at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard