first depth chart released today 8/5/13

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
guess the segways are gone? I hope this camp change is good for the team overall? seems the niners and seahawks have out worked us recently- and we got even softer?

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
guess the segways are gone? I hope this camp change is good for the team overall? seems the niners and seahawks have out worked us recently- and we got even softer?

Doubt it's softer (though I agree we had some soft camps under Whis). BA already working them more than they did previously. Last week's final practice is usually when Whis took them bowling or to the movies--BA had them out in the heat. Not only that, but just about every player is getting coaching and work in on the two practice fields, instead of some of them just standing around. They're going to be dying to hit someone come Friday though, that's for sure.

And the 9ers and Hawks have had some brutal injuries, we haven't (yet...knock on wood).

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Dwash 3rd team...lol...obvious because if suspension...

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I can't believe that my boy Jim Dray can't break into the Top 4 at TE over an injured guy who isn't very good at football.

C'mon, Jimmy: make your move.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Also, we have such a veteran defense. If we don't succeed this season, it's going to be because (1) we don't have playmakers where we need them (specifically rush linebacker and safety) or (2) our defensive coordinator sucks.

More or less everyone who plays 40% or more of the defensive snaps have played in this league and shown they belong here.

Reaction score
I can't believe that my boy Jim Dray can't break into the Top 4 at TE over an injured guy who isn't very good at football.

Yeah I don't get this either. I read a couple of articles lately where he is having a pretty good TC.

Quinn McCollum

Veteran
Reaction score

I believe he will move up as the season gets closer. Will need strong preseason games to help.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting that Watford, who I liked i the draft, is possibly the 8th Guard on the team. :|

Abraham - 3rd string. Interesting as well.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Terbush is gone as QB. I think there is a good chance that the Cards just have 2 QBs on the roster.

PP21 could play in an emergency situation. I want NO part of Lindley.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no way. biggest heigh wise. Nowhere near the girth of a LT.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
Is John Abraham the best 3rd stringer in the NFL?

If not name someone who is better?

They just showed highlights of him during the Falcons/Bungles game....man....nice moves.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen