Fire Keim - It’s time

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Playing a pissed off Rams team may not be any better though.

After a seriously disappointing season, I would believe they are more mentally checked out than pissed off.

Guessing here they’ll use a canned game plan for us until we can earn their respect.

The wild card for me is the fact a good chunk of Cardinals players will be auditioning for future contracts with us or others. I would be less surprised by a cardinals win this week than last.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
overseascardfan, if you want to mention the Rams game, also talk about the Seattle game. I'll admit that the Rams seem to have our number in recent years. Just like we have the Seahawks' number when playing in Seattle.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
overseascardfan, if you want to mention the Rams game, also talk about the Seattle game. I'll admit that the Rams seem to have our number in recent years. Just like we have the Seahawks' number when playing in Seattle.
Not trying to downplay win in SEA but how many of their starters either got hurt during the game or were out for the game. Posters may feel I’m a negative fan but I’m a realist and there really hasn’t been a lot of bright spots this season, if you think so you are drunk on the kool aid. This team needs massive changes on defense and upgrades on most of OL positions. I feel sweeping changes start at GM position as Keim even with money has shown a real decline in identifying talent to build this roster.