Film study

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Film study is very important for players especially the QB if they wanna take their game to the next level. Kyler has all the tools, he just needs to be prepared for the next opponent. I'm glad they put this in his contract.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is he a man or a 12 year old kid? Keim and Kingsbury meeting with his parents to set expectations, if the team struggles expect more temper tantrums from a spoiled brat.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’d say good on them…. You signed it follow it.
That would get catastrophic, and would be a massive red flag to future free agents, imo. “Don’t go to the cardinals, they tried to hold back millions of dollars from k1 because he didn’t watch enough film”

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That would get catastrophic, and would be a massive red flag to future free agents, imo. “Don’t go to the cardinals, they tried to hold back millions of dollars from k1 because he didn’t watch enough film”
No, every contract is different depending on the player. Kyler's age and current behavior prompted Michael to include that for the amount of money he's paying him, and the player has to sign it and agree for it to be enforced. That stipend is not every contract handed out, unique to Kyler and again the amount of money which increase concerns by an organization unique to that individual. I find it hard to believe a LB or a G is not going to consider signing with the Cards because of what is included in a young QB's mega contract

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No, every contract is different depending on the player. Kyler's age and current behavior prompted Michael to include that for the amount of money he's paying them, and the player has to sign it and agree for it to be enforced. That stipend is not every contract handed out, unique to Kyler and again the amount of money which increase concerns by an organization unique to that individual. I find it hard to believe a LB or a G is not going to consider signing with the Cards because of what is included in a young QB's mega contract
I think you kind of nailed it. MB pretty much knew things Kyler was lacking on & they're paying him top 3-5 QB money & it was addressed. There's really no reason that not watching enough film wasn't addressed sooner. At least now we know the FO knows it just as lots of us suspected. As far as him being more of a leader.......i love what SK said. He said "I've told Kyler hundreds of times to come to me with things". Personnel things, scheme things etc etc I take it to be. Some guys can be a leader vocally easier than others, maybe Kyler still struggles with being vocal in person on certain things & can go to Keim now? Not saying it will be perfect cause some guys may think he's being a rat behind their backs? I do think he can go to Keim with personnel issues for sure. One only needs to look at getting Hollywood Brown in that sense, I guarantee Kyler went to Keim there. He does need to be more vocal on the field & not drop his head or have bad body language for sure, maybe all this money will make him change that part & be more vocal? Time will tell.

FXMaster

Reaction score
Sad that they actually had to put something like that in his contract.
Hello All
Been here a while lurking. Im no football guru so it is hard to pull the trigger on a reply to anything.

This reminds me of when my wife and I would have her brothers and sisters 5 knuckleheads over for a week in the summer to give their parents a break. She put up star charts on the kitchen cabinet doors...Pick up your cloths, make your bed, take a bath, brush your teeth. You know, stuff they needed to do in life to make things run smoothly. Worked like a champ on kids 5-9 who just want to go to the pool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose