Fave Cards Memorabilia

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I know this has been a thread before but I just had to share with you guys what I bought today for $9.

It has immediately become my favorite piece replacing my autographed Jake jersey (I know I have a poor collection).

It's an actual Cards Riddel helmet with a huge logo about circa 1975 or so cut in half and placed in a wooden shadow box with a red felt liner. On the bottom of the shadow box is a brass plate that says St. Louis Cardinals.

I bought it today for $9 at a flea market inside the Ohio State fair.

What do you guys have?

Picked up any old stuff lately?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once had an Andre Wadsworth jersey. In a fit of rage I threw it away. Nevermind.

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I have one of them that I have had for about 20 years. Nine dollars sound like a great deal.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Not only my Card favorite but my ABSOLUTE favorite item, My Cards Mini Helmet signed by Pat Tillman his rookie year. Sat and talked to me for awhile, too.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think that candle someone has. Shane? or someone.

I have an autographed mini helmet signed by Q and a football signed by half the team. INCLUDING Q

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
I have a Quan's college authentic signed jersey,3 2004 mini probowl helmet signed by quan, 3 mini cards helmet signed by quan, and couple of signed auto balls from previous draft parties.

schel

This is our year!
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
I have a Quan's college authentic signed jersey,3 2004 mini probowl helmet signed by quan, 3 mini cards helmet signed by quan, and couple of signed auto balls from previous draft parties.
Share the wealth ;)

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've got this big red plastic cardinals glow-in-the-dark spoon that I use everyday to eat my daily Dinty Moore Soup at breakfast.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
schel said:
Share the wealth ;)

Yeah my fiance is telling me that I have so much Cards stuff that when we finally buys a house I need a basement for all this stuff that I have.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I have a game worn Rob Fredrickson helmet signed by most of the 99 Cardinals including Jake, Pat Tillman, Frank Sanders, Dave Brown, etc...It's very cool!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I got Ken Harvey's autograph the year before he left for Washington.

I have a Clyde Simmons signed authentic jersey that I bought (silent auction) at a Charity dinner where I had a few too many -- I still remember the look on my wifes face when the folks showed up at my table with it asking for a $200 check. Of course, Clyde was gone within a season.

I also have a nice Randall Hill autograph on a Cardinal Charities dinner program. I think he was cut the next year as well.

I got a cool Cardinal golf style hat that Thomas Jones signed. Maybe someone is Chicago wants it.

My three kids all have red Jake Plummer jerseys that he signed.

With my season tickets that same year, I picked the David Boston #89 jersey. Still have that somewhere.

You may understand why I am off the memorabilia kick, but would love to find a Larry Wilson throwback #8 ------ although I do fear I might cause a meteor to crash into his house by doing so.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes En Fuego Yes. This is what I always predicted would happen to me (the players involved) if I bought someone's jersey. I waited until a can't miss player came before I bought the jersey. See my post below regarding Wadsworth.

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
I have no Auto's but i have 14 jersey cards of him >_<. I'm trying to get something auto'd by him though on ebay... :(

scot182

Registered
Reaction score
i have a neil lomax, jake plummer,jeff blake, and mccown auto mini helmet, and a quan one that he wrote 03 rookie of the year on

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Re: Card Stuff

My (2) fav.'s are a poster from the mid 60's by an artist named Dave Boss. I believe it was done in sponge--not kiddin--kind-uv a "Neiman" (??) type-look. Features a Card RB following a lineman. VERY COOL! ...And a replica Jim Hart #17 jersey from Sears that ACTUALLY still fits!! ...And which I'll be wearing to the sportsbar here in Charleston on opening day. GO CARDS!!

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
The Arizona Republic article on the day Jake signed with Denver!

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Lomax or Tillman

At TC in Charleston, Illionis Neil Lomax (a giant to a little kid) dropped his helmet, got down on one knee, and signed a Scorebook from the previous season.

Walked #40 to his jeep following the New Orleans win in 1998 and got Frank Sanders to take our picture (I posted it here a while back). The great thing about it was that everyone else was mobbing Plummer as he was climbing into the limmo to sign his 25 million dollar contract extension.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a blanket signed by Ricky Proehl and Larry Centers that they signed at a joint training camp session with the Broncos in Greely Colo. in 1993.

I'll never forget being mistaken for a Cardinals Coach by some Bronco fans.

It was really cool being the only Cards fans at the practices.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2004 Super Bowl Champions photo?

A-Bomb

/got nuthin

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I have a LeShaun Johnson jersey that I ended up giving to my wife and he became a bust. We now let the dogs use it as a blanket. Seems fitting...

I have a Swann action figure that I kept in the package. He has this little, French mustache, it's kinda funny.

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
az-red said:
My favorites would have to be my autographed McCown jersey and my Fitzgerald signed hat.

Both of which I have had for about 36 hours.
and what happened to it?? I have a ton of McCown cards, brand new McCown and Boldin Jerseys, Mini helmet autographed by David Boston and a mini helment autographed by Thomas Jones and Pittman.

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
What I would really like is a 2005 Cardinal autographed SuperBowl Champion photo by Quan, Fitz, McCown and Emmitt.