F the Dodgers

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pads fan here. So glad they took down the Dodgers, but Philly was too tough. Congratulations Fightin’ Phils—NL Champs 2022.
Preciate you fam! We beat a very good team in the Padres which gives me encouragement moving forward. :thumbup:

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Thanks PhillyCard and best of luck in the Series. I live about an hour south of Houston nowadays and the ‘Stros…they’re tough. Their pitching is insanely deep.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thanks PhillyCard and best of luck in the Series. I live about an hour south of Houston nowadays and the ‘Stros…they’re tough. Their pitching is insanely deep.
Right??!! They just do everything well. We played them RIGHT before the end of the season and beat them ONCE to clinch the playoff birth. It was all we could do to earn that spot because they smacked us around the other two games. Especially the day after, sheez.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Right??!! They just do everything well. We played them RIGHT before the end of the season and beat them ONCE to clinch the playoff birth. It was all we could do to earn that spot because they smacked us around the other two games. Especially the day after, sheez.
Well, the good part is that the regular season means nothing now. Even better, the Phils look reborn this postseason. Should make for a fun and intriguing Series. I have no dog in this fight, just looking for good, exciting, back and forth action and I believe that’s what we’ll get.