ESPN Playoff Machine is up

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Took some doing to get AZ in at #6 seed. This is how I see the final standings looking.

You must be registered for see images attach

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

It is possible. THAT is a mind crime.

I actually got the Cardinals all the way to the 4th seed. The 2016 NFL season is drunk, and needs to go home and take a shower.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

I actually got the Cardinals all the way to the 4th seed. The 2016 NFL season is drunk, and needs to go home and take a shower.

If Cards win out and Seattle loses out, we are #4 seed.

I believe Seattle finishes vs. Rams, vs Cardinals and @ Niners... so yeah, we won't be a #4 seed.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
If Cards win out and Seattle loses out, we are #4 seed.

I believe Seattle finishes vs. Rams, vs Cardinals and @ Niners... so yeah, we won't be a #4 seed.

LOL. Oh don't worry, I have no delusions of grandeur, but just the fact that it is possible mathematically says it all.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Not that it will likely matter, but here is what I have. To stay alive after week 15, the Cardinals need:

For division: ARI win + SEA loss
For wildcard: ARI win + loss by either TB or ATL

We are eliminated from playoffs with:
ARI loss
-OR-
Wins by SEA, TB, & ATL

Though not mathematical, wins this week by both GB and MIN would make it extremely difficult for the Cardinals to get the wildcard even should everything else fall into place. Should both GB/MIN win this week, we would need them to tie each other the following week and finish 8-7-1. The Vikings would have tie-breaker over GB eliminating the Packers, and with their head-to-head win over us, would have us in a tight spot. We could only jump them in a multi-team 8-7-1 tie with WSH and/or TB, or in a four-way tie with WSH + ATL (a 3-way tie between ARI, MIN, ATL has us out on head-to-head sweep).

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score

The Cards could still be as high as the three-seed if both ATL and TB go into the tank as well. I'm not betting on it though.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I respect the not losing faith aspect. Hey like angels in the outfield miracles can happen right....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose