Ertz missing philly

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
First, Welcome to the forum.
Second, I don't think anyone cares unless we were playing Philly this week.
Thirdly, can he still play per his 2017-19 seasons?
Fourthly, Is he starting this weekend vs Houston?

Bonus Question, Does anyone know who cracked the Liberty Bell?

Final Jeopardy: Time is like a ________ and only exists in the presence of an observer?

Illusion or grudge, take your pick.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who knows. Not a big deal. Heck..... He may have made a promise to a make a wish kid for all we know.

Welcome to the board though. Just come stronger when you make your next impression.
That’s what I was thinking. Maybe a sick kid gave it to him and he pledged to never take it off.

Which is actually a good deed and shows what this man is made of.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about Zach Ertz wearing an Eagles bracelet to practice today ? I personally find it a bit disrespectful . I get that he spent his whole career in Philadelphia and he loves their city but you’re here now because we wanted you and they didn’t . The least you can do is show some respect to the fans and the organization who decided to take a chance on you. If you’re wearing a cardinals jersey I want you to rep it ! As a diehard I do not want to see that ! I get how he must be feeling but I bleed red not green ! .
Not sure how you guys feel about it ?
Doesn't bother me in the least!

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
You guys sure are welcoming ! I stated a simple opinion and that makes me a troll ? Lol you’re probably one of those season ticket holders who sells their tickets to the niners & cow girls when they roll into town so I’m sure you don’t see a problem with him wearing another team’s logo while he’s on the field signed to the Cardinals .
Yep, that's a trolling type response!

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I can't believe this is generating 4 pages of comments! The guy probably hasn't even taken a shower yet because he is learning the playbook to generate another win for his wife's home town team! I don't get why anyone cares what he wears.

Now, if he shows up with Dallas stuff...... then we worry!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
we're his fans now, put your best foot forward

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is if we weren’t all sky high at 6-0 and it was a typical Cardinals season, this thread would probably be 15 pages long reading into the guy’s horoscope by now to decide what the bracelet means.

Maybe OP isn’t a troll and we’re all just super protective of our ongoing joy?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s why I don’t care.. but it is bad form regardless
Agree with Shane. This is a sport. Everyone is gunning for the same prize. Nice that you appreciated your prior employer, but they are the competition now. Kindly leave that at home.

That’s all. Happy to have him. Happy he flew to Cleveland. Happy he’s vibing with kyler. Go ertz!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I dont care if he wears an Eagles jersey while on the field if he plays like he did today game in and game out