Entourage (HBO)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like eric 'cuz i see alot of myself in him. for bad or good i guess. in fact, cheese, i kinda see myself as your eric at times.

you don't have a napolean complex like he does, nor do you act like the wannabe tough guy. You are NOTHING like Eric.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
I actually like the Eric character. He's been responsible for keeping Vince grounded, and now we're seeing where Eric's a bit to comfortable expressing his opinion ... and is starting to develop Hollywood-itis.

I don't think we're supposed to like Eric. I think we're supposed to resent Eric for not letting Vince go off and a live the crazy life so we can really have a voyeuristic experience.

On point.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the scene between Drama and Vince not knowing what to say to each other was hilarious. Is it just me or is every woman in the Entourage's age bracket just protrayed as a complete and utter *****?

it's about time they finally put something to wedge between Eric and Vince.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the scene between Drama and Vince not knowing what to say to each other was hilarious. Is it just me or is every woman in the Entourage's age bracket just protrayed as a complete and utter *****?

it's about time they finally put something to wedge between Eric and Vince.

It's LA :)

Sucks big time that there are only 3 episodes left...the show has gotten better as the season has gone on...

Mike

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and Perrey Reeves is motherflippin hot!! Damn, Ari. I don't blame him for keeping her on lockdown.

I can't believe none of you have commented on this fact yet.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and Perrey Reeves is motherflippin hot!! Damn, Ari. I don't blame him for keeping her on lockdown.

I can't believe none of you have commented on this fact yet.
I was thinking the same thing. Does that count?

And Anna Farris looked like she was having an allergic reaction or something. Over-puffy lips and face are not good.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
you don't have a napolean complex like he does, nor do you act like the wannabe tough guy. You are NOTHING like Eric.

naw, it's more like the role of keeping of the artist grounded in the biz and details. like me talking to you about contracts, compensation, negotiating, networking, etc.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I always get a kick out of the music on this show. Informer, by Snow? Don't tell me this song is making a comeback...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I always get a kick out of the music on this show. Informer, by Snow? Don't tell me this song is making a comeback...

and New York Groove by KISS' ace frehley?!? the weird thing . . . i was watching some old seth green horror comedy and earlier in the day and it had New York Groove in it also! hadn't heard that song since i last spun it on vinyl back in the day. odd.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man, my whole life revolves around cheesy music. not always all the time, but I listen to a TON of it. i dont even notice things like Snow and Frehley as being out of the ordinary as they see regular rotation in my playlists.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
John Heard! Last time I saw him he was taking a nose-dive off a bridge in New Jersey.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i missed something there at the end - did Anna Faris fire E? Did he break everything off with her? Me confused. too much drinking this weekend... oye.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
“A wife is like a herpes cold sore, it comes and goes as it pleases” Classic Ari.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i missed something there at the end - did Anna Faris fire E? Did he break everything off with her? Me confused. too much drinking this weekend... oye.

Yes to all

I don't think so. I think they are dating...secretly. It was too unexplained.

They were talking about being attracted to each other...then he's no longer working for her?

It's the way they got out of Billy's script drama for her, and for E and her to start hitting it on the sly.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. I think they are dating...secretly. It was too unexplained.

They were talking about being attracted to each other...then he's no longer working for her?

It's the way they got out of Billy's script drama for her, and for E and her to start hitting it on the sly.

i bet it goes nowhere - a lot of stuff goes unexplained in this show... like Ari's complete and utter shift as far as his wife is concerned between season 1 and 2... Drama seemingly NEVER at work... Turtle's "girl" just falling off the face
of the earth... etc., etc.

i'm pretty sure it was just a fun 3-episode run for Farris in between whatever her last two movies were. nothing more, nothing less.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man. Nice end of the season. To all you E naysayers, he nailed the call on Medellin. I loved Billy's freakout on stage after the credits rolled. I wonder what happens to "SILO" now. Lots of good stuff. Drama in love. Hilarious.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard