Entourage (HBO)

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shane H said:
I saw the first episode this week. I liked it.

I think it has potential. Got the 2nd episode taped (no TIVO yet) and may try and watch it this evening.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeremey Piven is the only reason to watch this show - he's hilarious - the rest of it sucks IMO - it's like watching life out in LA for thirty minutes - from my perspective - why watch it on TV - I already know how disgusting it is in person.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
Jeremey Piven is the only reason to watch this show - he's hilarious - the rest of it sucks IMO - it's like watching life out in LA for thirty minutes - from my perspective - why watch it on TV - I already know how disgusting it is in person.

Piven is awesome in the show. I suppose if you live in LA this would be nonsense but I find it pretty funny

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
Piven is awesome in the show. I suppose if you live in LA this would be nonsense but I find it pretty funny

I agree. It entertained me. But its not like thats very hard.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Entourage on HBO

Anyone watch this show? I'm not sure when it first aired, but I watched the first season on Comcast Demand (slow weekend around here) Pretty funny. Jeremy Piven is awsome in it.

DS

Ladies Man
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This show is boring. They play out the same scenerio each episode. The main guy gets invited somewhere and his 3 loser friends tag along :|

That's must see TV :roll:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 2 is out on DVD tomorrow. I will be catching up before the Season 3 premiere on Sunday, June 11. Anyone else watch/plan on watching this season?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
abomb said:
Season 2 is out on DVD tomorrow. I will be catching up before the Season 3 premiere on Sunday, June 11. Anyone else watch/plan on watching this season?
I never wanted to watch it, but the wife really likes it, so I eventually began watching it myself recently. I like it. :trout:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I finished Season 2 in 3 nights (8, 5 and 1 eps) and I am glad that season 3 is sitting on D-Dogg's DVR. Can't wait to catchup.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
DS said:
This show is boring. They play out the same scenerio each episode. The main guy gets invited somewhere and his 3 loser friends tag along :|

That's must see TV :roll:

Wow, these are my feelings exactly, it's like I wrote this, you even put the ':|' where I would have :confused:

I just don't use the rolleyes thing

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SHOW. IS. GREAT.

Ding dong the dom is dead. Thank God!!

One Day in the Valley (S3 Ep 2) might be the best ep of this show yet (the Sherpa one with Val Kilmer was awesome too though. Same vein as that ep).

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
D-Dogg said:
SHOW. IS. GREAT.

Ding dong the dom is dead. Thank God!!

One Day in the Valley (S3 Ep 2) might be the best ep of this show yet (the Sherpa one with Val Kilmer was awesome too though. Same vein as that ep).

i love it up. i'm glad you agree dom sucked. i couldn't stand him (not to mention which, i don't think i could have handle another shot of him having sex. yuck). what season was the val kilmer one? i don't remember it.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I only watch it when i happen to see its on now. I like the show. Is Dom the guy that got out of jail? Did he die? Did he get kicked out? I thought he was head of security now.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
swd1974 said:
I only watch it when i happen to see its on now. I like the show. Is Dom the guy that got out of jail? Did he die? Did he get kicked out? I thought he was head of security now.

there was a new one last night. dom was the guy who got out of jail. he was head of security until he robbed a producer's house, then he got fired, albeit with a sweet severance package of a hummer and a nice apartment.