Eno Benjamin

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
It’s about time he gets his due. He has put forth an amazing effort running, receiving, blocking and on special teams.

He did it again tonight on the national stage. His energy, effort, ASU alumni status and being a late draft pick remind me so much of Pat Tillman — but on offense. Cheers to Eno.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let Keim draft from 4th round on, where he seems to do well. Take away round 1-3 and let ASFN poll decide those picks. 100% likely they'd turn out better. And great game for Eno tonight, and so cool to see an ASU alum bring it strong

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Let Keim draft from 4th round on, where he seems to do well. Take away round 1-3 and let ASFN poll decide those picks. 100% likely they'd turn out better. And great game for Eno tonight, and so cool to see an ASU alum bring it strong
I think that is when he allows the scouts to make more of the picks for their guys... so Keim still fails again at the draft lol

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eno was good tonight. But it’s one game. I’m happy for the one game and proud of him. Hope he can continue these kind of performances.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's one game but it demonstrates how much easier is to run with 3 large IOL.

Pugh and even Hudson has never been good vs the run.

Give we a big ass 330lb lineman to run behind every day.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's one game but it demonstrates how much easier is to run with 3 large IOL.

Pugh and even Hudson has never been good vs the run.

Give we a big ass 330lb lineman to run behind every day.
This is the key. Eno had bad numbers last week against a team that can’t stop the run. The run blocking this week was much better. Eno made the most of it. Good on him.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man I wish we still had Eno, he really was looking good. But the way he was cut makes me think he got violent with a coach. Can't have that.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehhh Injury or not he was a below average player. Wish him well on his recovery though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose