Edge gives Wells some pointers...

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Let's leave the personell decision to Grimm. I think he knows what he wants from the position.

If he wants a guy who cant handle DT's then he's got his man.

Duckjake

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let's leave the personell decision to Grimm. I think he knows what he wants from the position.

I'd bet all the other offensive line coaches we've had in Arizona knew what they wanted from each position.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I'd bet all the other offensive line coaches we've had in Arizona knew what they wanted from each position.

Give me a break, we've had no one since Beugel who's really known how to handle an OL the way Grimm does. He'll figure it out.

Personally I'd give Levi some reps there. Alot of them as a matter of fact. But I'll give Grimm his respect and defer to him to do what needs to be done AND he'll get his results. This guy will demand them. He's gonna test Wells alot this preseason to see if the results bear him being there.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give me a break, we've had no one since Beugel who's really known how to handle an OL the way Grimm does. He'll figure it out.

I remember everyone here crowing about our O-line coach last year before the season started and how he was gonna make a difference and had a track record of success - what was his name again? Again, you can only make so much chicken salad out of chicken expletive.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Personally I'd give Levi some reps there. Alot of them as a matter of fact. But I'll give Grimm his respect and defer to him to do what needs to be done AND he'll get his results. This guy will demand them. He's gonna test Wells alot this preseason to see if the results bear him being there.

EVERYONE here knew that Wells stunk at OG. If Grimm is so great, why can't he see what's patently obvious to everyone here? It's been clear for two-plus seasons now.