mondaynight.gif
mondaynight.gif
mondaynight.gif

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score

Need more players on free nfl.com fantasy

CARDSRAM49SEAHAWKS
You have chosen an Autopick, draft which is set for Monday, Sep 6, 2010 at 6:00am

Invite friends by emailing the following URL and league information directly to your friends:
Join Here: league Id=37180
League ID: 37180

password NFCW

(team 2)

AZVALLEYOFTHERUN

Invite friends by emailing the following URL and league information directly to your friends:
Join Here: league Id=37183
League ID: 37183
password NFCW
  • Draft Type: Auto
  • Draft Date: Sep 6, 2010

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Yes, but having gone to numerous training camps over the years this write up has a lot to say.

Too many times I've seen players lazily pedaling bikes when nursing minor injuries.

Too many times I've seen players slouched shouldered walking back to dorm rooms as soon as the last whistle was blown.

This article describes a team that has something most don't, that something stems from the coach. Does this behavior automatically lead to champs of the NFC West? No. But it darn sure increases the odds.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but having gone to numerous training camps over the years this write up has a lot to say.

Too many times I've seen players lazily pedaling bikes when nursing minor injuries.

Too many times I've seen players slouched shouldered walking back to dorm rooms as soon as the last whistle was blown.

This article describes a team that has something most don't, that something stems from the coach. Does this behavior automatically lead to champs of the NFC West? No. But it darn sure increases the odds.

I agree, not saying koolaid is shallow hope, saying i just got stoked even mroeso for the season.

seesred

Reaction score
It's got to make you feel good reading a positive take on our Cards. My confidence in coach Whiz the wonderfull wizard of Cards was never higher. He takes on changes with good decisions. Unlike some of our past coaches he is in CHARGE! Players play for him. That is why we have a chance in 2010 The Whiz.

GBR

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe he should stick to writing, because he is a horrible radio personality. If they don't stop with that stupid "fun Katie" crap I am going to have to dump it for a national show.