Dockett's latest Twitter

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just for the record. I spent a year in Korea and never saw not even one cat the whole time I was stationed there. Actually it was 13 months.

They don't eat cat over there, but they do eat dog. Not supposed to be legal since the 80s, but it's still served.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They don't eat cat over there, but they do eat dog. Not supposed to be legal since the 80s, but it's still served.
Dont eat it but looks like they drink it, the Swiss eat it though....

"In Korea, cat meat is boiled and made into a tonic as a folk remedy for neuralgia and arthritis, though the meat by itself is not customarily eaten."

"Cats are eaten in certain rural Swiss cultures;[13] the traditional recipe on farms in some regions involved cooking the cat with sprigs of thyme.[14] In January 2004, Reuters reported that, "Swiss culinary traditions include puppies and kittens. Private consumption of cat and dog is permissible. Swiss animal welfare groups say it is hard to estimate how many pets are eaten in Switzerland every year."[15]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_meat

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score

I was there in the early to mid 70's. Doubt that law applied at the time! :)