Dockett's latest Twitter

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude Sterotype? He just moved on Miss Alabama during Alabama's NC game! While her Boy Friend was playing QB for a dynasty - asked her to wings and a strip club!

9-0 Nxt time wait til aftr game n take her 2 Bltmore.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
how do you figure. It absolutely has to do with fans. If his childish antics are a distraction in the locker room, the play suffers and in turn, the fans, most notably the ones that regularly attend games, are very much affected

Do you honestly believe someone in that locker room is going to lose focus in a game based off of what DD posted on twitter to a girl? Really?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Dude Sterotype? He just moved on Miss Alabama during Alabama's NC game! While her Boy Friend was playing QB for a dynasty - asked her to wings and a strip club! I mean Pee wee Herman had more class occasionally! But no -your Cardinals take front and center - yea DD was too stupid to know it was public- just like the shower- get a gripp.

I understand he had a rough childhood- but he has been well to do for awhile now-He's 32 and acting more immature! I bet Kurt never asks him over to watch his children!

What world do you live in? DD hid his nature for awhile but as soon as he hits some adversity- he blows up! That is real not imagined! Happened on the field too and then with Rhodes afterwards! You want all your players to be classless pieces of dung! Well put him as your leader.

I always thought the Cards were a step above some in character, That is the one thing I seen in Graves that am not sure about in Keim. While Fitz is trying to limit the damages to the Cardinals- you can't fix stupid!

So if CC would have done this your Ok with it? how about Beanie?

Because in your world I would be a big scruffy biker THUG, but you don't know me. You don't DD or his intentions. I believe that he was just having fun, and AJ didn't seem to mind. This whole Twitter thing to me is all about having fun. Us older guys just don't understand it, but that doesn't make it wrong.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I would comment on the subject, but since this is my profile pic on Twitter and Facebook:

You must be registered for see images attach

I doubt I'd be taken very seriously.

You must be registered for see images

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
ok

Ok what about the $200,000 fine, spat with Rhodes, on the field and off the field at the same time. I don't dislike DD, I work with homeless veterans now and understand Bird Gang and other gang culture. Maybe i'm Jaded - you think?

DD is a good player not elite- Denny resigned him early after the fake injury deal with Q, Then he whined almost instantly that he was underpaid- showed up with what 5 sacks and had 3 in the SB! He is an attenion hound that is ok too. the new early 6 year 56 million contract is pretty respectful. But He is not, to hardly anyone!

Because in your world I would be a big scruffy biker THUG, but you don't know me. You don't DD or his intentions. I believe that he was just having fun, and AJ didn't seem to mind. This whole Twitter thing to me is all about having fun. Us older guys just don't understand it, but that doesn't make it wrong.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant figure out if the dude really hates ochocinco and wants to fight him or if hes just playing. Constantly bashing the guy, his skinny jeans and etc.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you really hate someone the last place you voice it is on twitter.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DARNELL DOCKETT ✔ @ddockett

Wonder if I'll get nailed for copyright infringement when I open up my new Korean fast food joint. "Unlucky Fried Kitten"?

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
DARNELL DOCKETT ‏@ddockett 38m
RT @tmac628: I can say with 100% certainty that if @ddockett wasn't in the NFL he would be in prison.->>>Nope I'd probably be your step dad!

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
DARNELL DOCKETT ✔ @ddockett

Wonder if I'll get nailed for copyright infringement when I open up my new Korean fast food joint. "Unlucky Fried Kitten"?

A new store has opened across the street from my office building. What they do is REMOVE TATTOES. What goes around comes around. Looking at some of the tatooed bodies in the NFL I would think they would need major body surgery. What would an 80 year old man look like with all those tatooes I imagine what ever they do to remove them must hurt more than putting them on? Ouch. A good man to try it on would be Dennis Rodman. Our Ambassador to North Korea.

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Just for the record. I spent a year in Korea and never saw not even one cat the whole time I was stationed there. Actually it was 13 months.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just for the record. I spent a year in Korea and never saw not even one cat the whole time I was stationed there. Actually it was 13 months.

Did you only order vegitarian when you went out to eat? :D

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and why is it a poor attempt at humor? because it's a racial stereotype.
no, because its a bad joke. Racial stereotypes can be very funny. This joke was not.

Actually Yes..... People like Tosh & Jeselnik are making millions off of it.
Carlos Mencia, Dave chepelle, the list goes on and on.

Millions! people love good racist humor when its done in fun.

He should have tweeted "I feel like I am a bowl of soup because of all these crackers surrounding me"

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I thought everyone knew that India eats cats and China eats dogs.

I know for a fact the dog thing is true, the cats I'm not sure of. Koreans, I think of Kim chee and bbq.