DMX a dog fighter?

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Yeah I agree that they probably weren't used for fighting. I hadn't heard any of that. Just that they were neglected.

It's one thing to neglect a dog in Nebraska in the summer. It is inexcusable in Arizona.

The dog overheats, his brain literally fries, he starts having seizures and then he dies.

How can a multi-millionaire even have a place where the dogs could possibly be put in that position if he "loves" them?

For MONTHS? This isn't the first time DMX has done this.

I'm not in DMX's heart or mind but I seriously doubt he "loves" them. People who truly love their pets don't have them neglected for months. Twice.

IMHO he is like every other rapper out there who owns Pits for status.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree that they probably weren't used for fighting. I hadn't heard any of that. Just that they were neglected.

It's one thing to neglect a dog in Nebraska in the summer. It is inexcusable in Arizona.

The dog overheats, his brain literally fries, he starts having seizures and then he dies.

How can a multi-millionaire even have a place where the dogs could possibly be put in that position if he "loves" them?

For MONTHS? This isn't the first time DMX has done this.

I'm not in DMX's heart or mind but I seriously doubt he "loves" them. People who truly love their pets don't have them neglected for months. Twice.

IMHO he is like every other rapper out there who owns Pits for status.

Fews points..

DMX had almost every human in his life betray him, then a ppitbull that everyone was afraid befreinded him.. From that day foward dogs became his best friends and no one would mess with him no more cuz they were afraid of pits.. So he got more pits because he felt they were unfairly judged like him..

When DMX first got money, he was in NY and didnt have the money to adquetly give his pits the space they deserved..

He toured in AZ and fell in love with AZ.. With the open spaces for his dogs he moved them here after his first misstep with them in NJ.. He is a NY boy..

So now after that first misstep, him and his attorny hired a care giver.. Now he's the bad guy? He just loves dogs man..

I cant excuse his drug or gun charges, cuz thats how he rolls, but the dog accusations is outta line..

DMX has set himself apart from "every rapper" as you say.. If anything, every rapper wants pits now because of DMX..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you cannot take care of the dogs you should not have them.

End of story.

Well I think he has enuff money to hire someone to take care of them for him.. I dont understand your reasoning.. He obviously has the means to take care of them.. Whether it be him or hired hands..

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Well I think he has enuff money to hire someone to take care of them for him.. I dont understand your reasoning.. He obviously has the means to take care of them.. Whether it be him or hired hands..

They aren't being taken care of. They're his dogs. They are his responsibility. If he cannot be around to take care of them or to make sure they are taken care of then he should not have the dogs.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They aren't being taken care of. They're his dogs. They are his responsibility. If he cannot be around to take care of them or to make sure they are taken care of then he should not have the dogs.

How do you know he was aware of they werent being taken taken care of? From all accounts he thought they were being taken care of..

He has the means to have someone look after them for him, but that person messed up..

I fail to see this point of veiw..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, lets put this a different way.. If the dogs got out and mauled someone, sure DMX would be held liable I beleive..

But the fact is he hired someone to come on his property to care for his dogs.. That person failed in their duties.. And if the reports are true that the attorny helped hire this person I believe the care giver will be held liable.. You dont think an attorny is gonna let this happen without a contract to be signed?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
George Steinbrenner owns racing horses, does he need to look after them every minute?

People put their parents in old folks homes, do they need to look after them 24/7?

These are examples of animals and humans that get get looked after from other people and if those people that are hired to look after them mess up are they not to blame?

DMX paid someone to look after his dogs.. Same deal.. He didnt spawn them from his nuts.. And trusted the dude to look after them..

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
How do you know he was aware of they werent being taken taken care of? From all accounts he thought they were being taken care of..

He has the means to have someone look after them for him, but that person messed up..

I fail to see this point of veiw..

Gee, I understand you won't back down from your position, and I don't want to try to convince you that you should. But even if he is paying someone else to take care of them they are still his responsibility. And if he thought they were being taken care of when they clearly weren't then there is something seriously wrong on his end because he obviously isn't paying attention, which again is his fault.

Also, the way I see it, if he can't look after them himself then he shouldn't have them. It's OK to have people look after them some, but if he's not even around to check on their well being then there is a serious lack of commitment on his part.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
It was MONTHS.

I can promise you his Arizona home isn't a vacant lot with 13 dogs and a caregiver on the property. There are plenty of people milling around.

After MONTHS he didn't know his dogs were neglected?

Please.

The excuse you gave for him before makes no sense either (about him coming into a little bit of money and not being able to provide for them). He had his dogs taken from him in 2002. He had plenty of money in 2002.

The man doesn't love his dogs. People that love their animals would never allow this to happen.

TWICE.

In 5 years.

The dogs are paying for his attitude, and I'm glad he no longer owns them.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
George Steinbrenner owns racing horses, does he need to look after them every minute?

People put their parents in old folks homes, do they need to look after them 24/7?

These are examples of animals and humans that get get looked after from other people and if those people that are hired to look after them mess up are they not to blame?

DMX paid someone to look after his dogs.. Same deal.. He didnt spawn them from his nuts.. And trusted the dude to look after them..

You better believe Steinbrenner makes sure the horses are taken care of. He may not look after them every minute, but if they are malnourished and not taken care of you don't think he would know?

As far as the old folks stuff, I'm totally lost on your analogy there.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand the thoughts of America.. And its very similar to when rock was new.. Its the root of all evil.. People judge.. If Ozzy had had this going on it would be a totally different mind frame.. I agreed Vick did wrong, but disagreed when they blamed it on hip-hop.. Cuz its not a hip-hop thing.. oh well..

Sit back and enjoy the typical rapper in this video..

Slippin
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kFMdvhavMgc

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was MONTHS.

I can promise you his Arizona home isn't a vacant lot with 13 dogs and a caregiver on the property. There are plenty of people milling around.

After MONTHS he didn't know his dogs were neglected?

Please.

The excuse you gave for him before makes no sense either (about him coming into a little bit of money and not being able to provide for them). He had his dogs taken from him in 2002. He had plenty of money in 2002.

The man doesn't love his dogs. People that love their animals would never allow this to happen.

TWICE.

In 5 years.

I guess Im just more of a trust giving person than you..

I only get pissed when I put faith in someone and they prove me wrong.. I dont think theyll dick me over from the get go.. Thats you not me, dont force yours on me..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand the thoughts of America.. And its very similar to when rock was new.. Its the root of all evil.. People judge.. If Ozzy had had this going on it would be a totally different mind frame.. I agreed Vick did wrong, but disagreed when they blamed it on hip-hop.. Cuz its not a hip-hop thing.. oh well..

Slippin

BTW.. watch this video.. it has DMX as a kid stealing food from a fridge to feed his new friend, a dog..

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score

Slippin

BTW.. watch this video.. it has DMX as a kid stealing food from a fridge to feed his new friend, a dog..

Gee, it has nothing to do with (in my eyes) a hip hop thing or even a music thing. I don't care who it is that mistreats the animals or fights them or whatever, it's horrible in my eyes either way. It is, however, a part of a culture that I am not a part of and cannot even claim to understand.

As far as the video goes, just because something is in a video doesn't make it real life or anything of the sort. It's a video.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Im sure alot of things pay for your attitude too whether you paid for it or not.. So what makes your attitude better than anyone elses?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee, it has nothing to do with (in my eyes) a hip hop thing or even a music thing. I don't care who it is that mistreats the animals or fights them or whatever, it's horrible in my eyes either way. It is, however, a part of a culture that I am not a part of and cannot even claim to understand.

As far as the video goes, just because something is in a video doesn't make it real life or anything of the sort. It's a video.

So wheres your outrage for the Chandler cop that killed his K9 partner 2 weeks ago.. Seems weird this DMX case came up at this point to take the focus off that huh?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im sure alot of things pay for your attitude too whether you paid for it or not.. So what makes your attitude better than anyone elses?

People need to chill.. Everyone has different life experiences..

[DMX]
Let us pray
Lord Jesus it is you, who wakes me up every day
And I am forever grateful for your love..
.. this is why I pray
You let me touch so many people, and it's all for the good
I influenced so many children, I never thought that I would
And I couldn't take credit for the love they get
because it all comes from you Lord
I'm just the one that's givin it
And when it seems like the pressure gets to be too much
I take time out and pray, and ask that you be my crutch
Lord I am not perfect by a longshot -- I confess to you daily
But I work harder everyday, and I hope that you hear me
In my heart I mean well, but if you'll help me to grow
then what I have in my heart, will begin to show
And when I get goin, I'm not lookin back for NOTHIN
Cause I will know where I'm headed, cause I'm so tired of the sufferin
I stand before you, a weakened version of, your reflection
Beggin for direction, for my soul needs resurrection
I don't deserve what you've given me, but you never took it from me
because I am grateful, and I use it, and I do not, worship money
If what you want from me is to bring your children to you
my regret is only having one life to do it, instead of two
Amen

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The fact that they were his dogs, on his property makes him responsible for their well being, whether he hired someone to take care of them or not. That person is also responsible, but hiring him/her does not absolve him of his responsibility to those dogs.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that they were his dogs, on his property makes him responsible for their well being, whether he hired someone to take care of them or not. That person is also responsible, but hiring him/her does not absolve him of his responsibility to those dogs.

So lemme ask you.. Why does dogs have a different meaning when they are being paid for but in retirement homes they can sue them?

Makes no sense.. Guess we'll let DMX's lawyers sort it out..

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
So wheres your outrage for the Chandler cop that killed his K9 partner 2 weeks ago.. Seems weird this DMX case came up at this point to take the focus off that huh?

I was saddened, but it was clearly a one-time mistake that I'm sure the guy is just heartbroken about. I think he should be reprimanded for sure, but not tarred in the village square.

DMX, on the other hand, seems to have a problem with things like this.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
So lemme ask you.. Why does dogs have a different meaning when they are being paid for but in retirement homes they can sue them?

Speaking of making no sense....what?

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I'm going to make a guess here, and say you're refering to the people that take care of the elderly in retirement homes. Those nurses and care-givers are liable for neglect and abuse, and can be prosecuted and sued, but the owner of such place, the one that cuts the checks, is also responsible for what happens at his house or place of business and can face the same consequences.

If I left my kids with a babysitter, nanny, nana and tata or whomever, and left for months, I would be responsible and liable if neglect and abuse took place. They would be my responsibility, regardless of who and how much I paid. I realize there's a big difference between dogs and children, but the overall logic is the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard