DJ traded to the Texans for DeAndre Freaking Hopkins

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Diggs is going to be traded....just no word where yet.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can't be finalized until Wednesday at 7... And chance O'Brien backs out after he listens to how bad he was fleeced?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
:biglaugh::biglaugh:And just like that, all you wussies forgot about corona virus and the power was flipped back on in this forum. Wow.

Ill gladly take a suspension for my plural use of the derogatory term referencing the female genitalia. I’m deploying anyway!!

good luck fellas- glad to see DJ get a new home and see this contract off the books! Hope this season is a good one.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Couldn't this have waited until Wednesday?
Absolutely not. You don't let someone walk away from the table and allow others to influence or talk sense to your trading partner.

You do exactly as Keim did, get it all done before public opinion can chime in.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
News on this broke an hour ago...my brain is still trying to make it compute. 4th round swaps 2020/2021, call it a wash. Salaries pretty close, we take on additional 2 mil. So we picked up a DeAndre Hopkins, in his prime, with 3 years of reasonable contract in exchange for a RB with an albatross contract (negative asset) and a 2nd?

If Lamb was supposed to be as good as Hopkins (best case) and he was generally considered worthy of a top 10 pick, how is Hopkins only worth essentially just less than a 2nd round pick? I get his contract would be lower, but i dont understand how the Texans couldnt do better than this. Did they call other teams? Im shocked?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk