Divisional Playoff Weekend Games - 2024

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s going to be a good game. The 49ers defense has showed a little weak against the run. They are vulnerable.
Ravens huh? I’m not betting against Reid and Mahomes.
I really don't want the Chiefs to win & yes, Reid will have a good game plan, he's probably eating a cheeseburger right now watching Ravens film lol. I also can't root for the Ravens & here's why. Lamar played here at UofL & there's so many UofL fans that are now Ravens nut huggers & were never Ravens fans in the past. Us Kentucky fans always tell them Lamar can't & will never win the big one because he's not that great of a passer lol. We just can't look wrong & have to keep our word to them lol.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
If Josh Allen matures a little as a qb they win this game today. He launched those deep shots with a guy wide open about 15 yards deep. Had he taken the easy completion kc doesn't get the ball
I seriously don’t think he can help himself. He was making smart plays for the first down for almost the entire game, but then tried playing hero ball at the end.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I seriously don’t think he can help himself. He was making smart plays for the first down for almost the entire game, but then tried playing hero ball at the end.
It's a youth thing. We have seen Kyler do the same thing. Even mahomes and Reid went away from the run with a lead and nearly lost the game... Things start clicking and suddenly these guys think they're running 7 on 7's or playing Madden... The mature guys reel it in and get the first down.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Super impressive drive by the Bucs to end the half. And nice that this game is back-n-forth; however, I don’t see any way either of these teams gets past SF.
Have you watched that Wilks led D the past month or so lol. Detroit will run all over them, and then some. If Deebo doesn‘t play, Niners are in trouble.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hell no. Ravens fans are aholes to the same extent as Eagles fans. Would rather the Chiefs win 15 straight SB’s than to watch a Baltimore fan celebrate 1 SB. You have to live here to understand that.
Well as long as your the only one here who has to suffer that's a sacrifice we should make. Time to suck it up and take one for the team PA

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how different things would have been if Cards had hired Campbell instead of Kliff. Probably would have drafted Bosa instead of Kyler, but with Keim in charge maybe Campbell wouldn’t have lasted.
I'd forgotten that the Cards interviewed Campbell in 2019... as well as Zac Taylor! At least they didn't hire Gase, whom they also interviewed!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
According to OTC, they're $43.7 million over the 2024 cap right now. I imagine they'll convert a substantial portion of Allen's salary into bonus and some of Stefon Diggs' $18.5 million salary.

They're cap situation looks a lot like ours did last year. LT Dion Dawkins is entering his Age 30 season with a $16 million cap number and two void years. Maybe they extend him, also.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to OTC, they're $43.7 million over the 2024 cap right now. I imagine they'll convert a substantial portion of Allen's salary into bonus and some of Stefon Diggs' $18.5 million salary.

They're cap situation looks a lot like ours did last year. LT Dion Dawkins is entering his Age 30 season with a $16 million cap number and two void years. Maybe they extend him, also.
They have 21 free agents and they will lose most of them. They have Gabe Davis' value at 13.5million a season.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
He had a chance on that TD about 25-30 yards out. He just missed the throw. The bad thing there is the incompletion stopped the clock and broke their rhythm. They needed to run the clock out and score a TD. Josh being a mobile qb is a huge advantage that they didn’t use at the end. I agree with you. I would have kept throwing short like they were to keep the clock moving and let Josh scramble to throw or run closer to the goal.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Simple solution is to trade Allen.

#sarcasm

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I really don't want the Chiefs to win & yes, Reid will have a good game plan, he's probably eating a cheeseburger right now watching Ravens film lol. I also can't root for the Ravens & here's why. Lamar played here at UofL & there's so many UofL fans that are now Ravens nut huggers & were never Ravens fans in the past. Us Kentucky fans always tell them Lamar can't & will never win the big one because he's not that great of a passer lol. We just can't look wrong & have to keep our word to them lol.
I like Lamar Jackson. I think the ravens are the best team overall and I would pick them to win the SB, but I also won’t dismiss what the chiefs are doing now. I don’t see the nfc champion beating either AFC team.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Simple solution is to trade Allen.

#sarcasm
Yeah I wish they would trade him and diggs to Dallas for Super Bowl champion owner and GM jerry jones. And prescott. I’d even throw in plenty of first round picks.

All joking aside, I really like Josh Allen. Too many turnovers this year and needed to be better yesterday. The NFL is rough. Only 1 team lifts that trophy and everyone else thinks the sky is falling when they lose. The absolute worst thing the bills can do is give up on Allen because they get tired of losing in the playoffs.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I'm all 72 Dolphins when the bills get eliminated from playoff contention - may it last always and forever

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson