Divisional Playoff Weekend Games - 2024

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The community comes together to shovel the snow out of the stadium and then endures heartbreak.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bills need a legit big WR to take some heat off Diggs.

if they're healthy their receiving corps is actually pretty good IMO. They have 2 good TE's Kincaid who looks like a great one, and Knox. Diggs might be slowing down a bit but he's still really good, Davis had a good regular season before getting hurt, Shakir had a pretty remarkable regular season, 45 targets 39 catches! Yes they could use another really good WR but it also wouldn't be a huge surprise if Shakir takes a big step up next year and if Davis' knee isn't serious they're pretty well set IMO.

Their big issue was health, the D was all beat up.

And I guess the missed FG by Bass sort of justifies why Allen took those 2 shots late instead of taking the underneath, he probably didn't trust Bass to make it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
if they're healthy their receiving corps is actually pretty good IMO. They have 2 good TE's Kincaid who looks like a great one, and Knox. Diggs might be slowing down a bit but he's still really good, Davis had a good regular season before getting hurt, Shakir had a pretty remarkable regular season, 45 targets 39 catches! Yes they could use another really good WR but it also wouldn't be a huge surprise if Shakir takes a big step up next year and if Davis' knee isn't serious they're pretty well set IMO.

And I guess the missed FG by Bass sort of justifies why Allen took those 2 shots late instead of taking the underneath, he probably didn't trust Bass to make it.
If Josh Allen matures a little as a qb they win this game today. He launched those deep shots with a guy wide open about 15 yards deep. Had he taken the easy completion kc doesn't get the ball

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ravens -vs- 49ers SB & I think the 49ers get revenge for the regular season beat down. Chiefs could upset the Ravens but I highly doubt it. Ravens defense is better than the banged up Bills defense.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ravens -vs- 49ers SB & I think the 49ers get revenge for the regular season beat down. Chiefs could upset the Ravens but I highly doubt it. Ravens defense is better than the banged up Bills defense.
More than likely. I do like the Lions chances slightly more than the Chiefs.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good game. They could play this game tomorrow and the Bills could win it.
It’s hard.
How would we feel if we were 11/6, 13/3, 12/4, 11/3 only to never make it to the dance?
We would feel like losers. Sad but true.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lions are good but I think their defense has holes that Shanahan will take advantage of.
It’s going to be a good game. The 49ers defense has showed a little weak against the run. They are vulnerable.
Ravens huh? I’m not betting against Reid and Mahomes.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I think they desperately need another dependable receiver.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson