Divisional games 1-23-2022

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Allen & Burrow are special but man I do wish they would stop inviting contact so often. It’s commendable to the audience now, but it adds up over the years like it did Cam & Luck. Mahomes & Herbert the only ones I can still very much see them playing ball at a very high level even 8 years from now cause they don’t do it anywhere close to them.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Really wild and fun weekend of games - so incredibly thankful the bills are out - don't have a ton of love for them, but I really appreciate what they did the past 2 playoffs

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Lol Stafford
Yeah...lol Stafford
28 of 38 for 366 yards, 3 TD's (two passing & one rushing), No INTS....Oh, and a 68 yard drive when it most mattered to put the team in position for a FG to win the game. Brady just left Stafford with too much time, dontcha know...lol

You must be registered for see images attach

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I’m still
In awe. Their kicker just missed a 47 yd fg short. Let them throw 2 15 yard passes. Why do they have everyone up front. I can’t understand that. And the Bucs were ok
After the game like all
Cool
And smiling congratulating the Rams. The Bucs just came back from 24 down!!!!! And blew it. Lol
Matt Gay, the Rams kicker, tweaked his kicking leg before the game. He was playing injured.

yagetonemoreyear

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Allen & Burrow are special but man I do wish they would stop inviting contact so often. It’s commendable to the audience now, but it adds up over the years like it did Cam & Luck. Mahomes & Herbert the only ones I can still very much see them playing ball at a very high level even 8 years from now cause they don’t do it anywhere close to them.
yeah, much better to have a midget at QB who is afraid of getting hit... i get it

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man those games were elite.

Watching them was kinda embarrassing. To think that I ever though we could compete at that kind of level. We were dreaming.

Can you imagine Kliff trying to go 50 yards for a game winning FG in 30 seconds? Then cringe as he tries some silly trick play where Kirk makes an illegal forward pass and we lose a down. Sigh.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t know if this has been posted yet. Reminds me of the time that Garth Jax tackled a fan on the field at Sun Devil Stadium.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose