Divisional games 1-23-2022

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I am not sure you understand the meaning of futility. You could say 31 teams experience it every year.

3, 5, 8, 11 wins and playoffs is progession. You want to blow it up...what is your plan?
The record means jack. They finish the season the same each season (with a whimper and loss to the rams)a. Team going nowhere with this coach/GM.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hell of a game though. I hate the Rams mainly because we can't beat Mcvay, I'm not even counting our win because 1-9 is damn near (can't beat) lol. In the NFC I hope the 49ers beat the Rams again honestly. I'd love for the Bengals to win the whole thing though. Living in Louisville, we're 1.5 hours away from Cincinnati so there's a whole lot of Bengals fans here. Good fans, good people, they deserve it.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m still
In awe. Their kicker just missed a 47 yd fg short. Let them throw 2 15 yard passes. Why do they have everyone up front. I can’t understand that. And the Bucs were ok
After the game like all
Cool
And smiling congratulating the Rams. The Bucs just came back from 24 down!!!!! And blew it. Lol

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Brady gone, but I don't know if Rams are good enough to beat the 49ers