Divisional games 1-23-2022

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sucks and should never be used

Go with what got you there
What got them there was not blitzing Mahomes even once in the first game. They stuck to that until the last two drives and got burned badly when they did blitz.

I feel the Chiefs won this a lot more than the Bills blew it. Those are great players for KC and they made some phenomenal plays.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do teams still run prevent defenses late in game? After all the times it's failed, you'd think they wouldn't do it. :bang:

It seems like the prevent defense loses more games than it wins although there must be stats that say otherwise.

In a game like this though, throw the stats out the window.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No. The clock doesn’t stop tyill
Someone touches it. They could have just downed it
It think ya have to try there..or you get your kicker to send one to the 5 or 10. Nothing through the end zone. I immediately wondered about that when the ball flew past the goal line.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It think ya have to try there..or you get your kicker to send one to the 5 or 10. Nothing through the end zone. I immediately wondered about that when the ball flew past the goal line.
If a squib took 3 seconds they would have won the game.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Was there any game this season where Murray looked like Allen or Mahomes in this game when it mattered?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To be fair, Allen and Mahomes didn't look like this in any game this season. Or, any other QB.

We saw something special.
Have you seen Allen last week? Did you just arrive on earth for this game?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson