Dirty Pretty Things-seen it, Chap?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This film absolutely blew me away. I went to Charlottesville for the day because I needed to hit Sam's Club, and I saw this movie because it looked strange, and because there was NOTHING else I wanted to see.

All I can say is, WOW!

This is about an illegal Nigerian immigrant going through the pangs of living as an illegal alien in London, interacting with others, who gets thrown into a bizarre world of crime...well, I don't want any spoilers, but it was incredible.

For one, the story was well-built, and somewhat plausible to boot (though who's really seen this kind of a-you'll have to see the movie to see what!).

The acting was superb. The lead actor, the Nigerian, conveyed such emotion through his face, and played the quiet hero so well, he should win an award. The supporting characters, too, were splendid.

Well, I know I've danced around the topic here, but I really don't want to give anything away. Suffice to say, WATCH IT!!!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this today stout and I loved it too!

It Was a very good movie. The acting was good and the story line was good too.

**small spoiler**

I loved the end when he removed you know what from you know whom. I thought that was classic!

:thumbup:

Last edited: