DirecTv replays?

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
A power outage and weekend getaway with the wifey have me with not recorded Cardinal game!!! Does anyone know if it will be replayed?

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Check the shortcut channels, 704(-1), and 705(-1). They usually replay all of the games through Tuesday.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on NFL Replay this week to show the Cards. If they weren't gonna have the 49ers game last week, they're definitely not gonna have this one. The Tuesday night replay games are Jets-Patriots and Broncos-Falcons. I'd be willing to bet that the Wednesday games will be Chargers-Steelers and the Eagles-Bengals tie game.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I don't think they'll have the Cardinals either. They always hold off on the Wednesday announcements because of MNF and have replayed the MNF game many times this year...except the exciting Cardinals game.

I think it's total waste for them to replay the MNF game in the first place. This program should be reserved for regional games that most fans didn't get a chance to see.

If Quinn does anything at all tonight, it'll be on replay.

gusmahler

Registered
Reaction score
Check the shortcut channels, 704(-1), and 705(-1). They usually replay all of the games through Tuesday.
Just wanted to reiterate that this is the correct answer.

Starting after the SNF game, all the way until the MNF game starts. Then after the MNF game until the end of the day on Tuesday, DirecTV airs "Shortcuts" on 704 and 705. The Shortcuts show every single play of the game. But show nothing else. But you get to watch the game in 30 minutes.

I know for a fact that they don't show SNF and MNF games on the Shortcut
channels. I don't know about Thursday games, but I assume they do not. (It's only for games that aired on Sunday Ticket.)

And I should add that Shortcuts is only for people who have ordered Sunday Ticket.

There is a chance that it gets shown on NFL Replay (a 90 minute show that splices in snippets of interviews and have much more commentary, but skips irrelevant plays). But that's not likely this week. They usually show close games that are important. This game wasn't very important. (If the Giants/Cards game is close, it'll likely be on NFL Replay, but a game between a 7-3 team and a 2-8 team just isn't exciting to most of the country.)

Last edited:

old card fan

Registered
Reaction score
Do a search

Do a search spelling out "arizona Cardinals" It will tell you when and if its on. OCF