Did I Just Become Best Friends With Nick Rallis?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think it's a little humorous, that we don't allow any grace when it comes to certain parts of the Cardinals when they struggle and we couch our comments to the parts of the team that have success.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think it's a little humorous, that we don't allow any grace when it comes to certain parts of the Cardinals when they struggle and we couch our comments to the parts of the team that have success.
Like I said in preseason, I'll be gentler on the players/coaching staff and expect less because they have been put in a position to fail. I'll take the small victories in development at this point.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Was it their entire O-line's 2nd NFL start also because that's who our defenders were getting past to get to Howell. :shrug:
I wasn't ripping on the defense. I said I liked what I saw. Let's see how they do against a juggernaut offense like the Giants :) .

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I wanted to post this before I read anything here about the game. I was just so impressed with the gourmet meal Rallis prepared with bargain bin ingredients. Magnificently coordinated defense. Gives me hope in part of the coaching staff.

I mean, I don't want to see things that really aren't there.

But the intensity on D yesterday looked way different than anything I've seen in the last six or seven years. Our defense was flying around like their hair was on fire.

+ guys were in position, + sure tackling mostly + forcing turnovers.

Loved it. It's one game but I bet we all loved it.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, I don't want to see things that really aren't there.

But the intensify on D yesterday looked way different than anything I've seen in the last six or seven years. Our defense was flying around like their hair was on fire.

+ guys were in position, + sure tackling mostly + forcing turnovers.

Loved it. It's one game but I bet we all loved it.
We were about one half-step from a pick-6 by our defense that likely would have sealed the game, too. Great effort by the D.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn