Diablo III

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see the new Diablo III cinematic and game play demo?

Very cool cinematic!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
very cool man I use to play diablo 2 I had a kickbutt sorc and lvl 99 barb anyone remember those cow lvls lol those were fun :)

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One of my good friends made money from Diablo by selling the rare items on Ebay. No joke. He once sold a sword for about $50.

I imagine that it's sort of what working in the futures market is like.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One of my good friends made money from Diablo by selling the rare items on Ebay. No joke. He once sold a sword for about $50.

I imagine that it's sort of what working in the futures market is like.
LMAO !! I have a friend that would actually buy those rare Items off Ebay.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am a huge Oblivian fan but Diable really blew away Oblivian when it came to finding the rare armour and weapons. I liked how you can match the armour and make it stronger when you had a full set. Not to mention all the runes and stones.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks awesome so far. I keep checking their website hoping they've released another character class.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
loaded it last night and went to log in but the servers were down. :bang:

Was able to log on this morning and got my Wizard up to level 5 in about 45 minutes. Very cool so far and I've barely scratched the surface.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loving this so far. Been playing this with my friend joined as a party and it's a blast.

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
What class are you playing? I've tried both the Barbarian and Wizard. Both are pretty fun so far.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I keep getting connection errors...being booted out during authentication....been a week and I still do not know what the game looks like. According to the forums this is a relatively frequent issue right now....hoping Blizzard will get on the ball and get this issue fixed.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep getting connection errors...being booted out during authentication....been a week and I still do not know what the game looks like. According to the forums this is a relatively frequent issue right now....hoping Blizzard will get on the ball and get this issue fixed.

That sucks. They had server issues the first couple of days. However I haven't had a single problem logging in since then.

Did you update your firewall settings to allow for Blizzard?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That sucks. They had server issues the first couple of days. However I haven't had a single problem logging in since then.

Did you update your firewall settings to allow for Blizzard?

I did...used every trick suggested in their forums....finally managed to get logged in by installing HotSpot Shield and connecting through that. It stabalizes the connection, but the lag is so severe the game is barely playable. It runs slightly better on the European server than the American server........ Blizzard has a history of unstable connections with WoW...so much so that those with satellite or wireless internet services can barely play....I am assuming D3 is on the same type of game server as WoW since I have satellite internet......... I can play D2 just fine..... you would think that any broadband would be good but apparently not satellite.

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
I did...used every trick suggested in their forums....finally managed to get logged in by installing HotSpot Shield and connecting through that. It stabalizes the connection, but the lag is so severe the game is barely playable. It runs slightly better on the European server than the American server........ Blizzard has a history of unstable connections with WoW...so much so that those with satellite or wireless internet services can barely play....I am assuming D3 is on the same type of game server as WoW since I have satellite internet......... I can play D2 just fine..... you would think that any broadband would be good but apparently not satellite.

What's your max speed on satellite internet? My parents and my brother both have satellite internet and it's pretty slow (1.5mbps tops).

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't know anything about satellite internet. I'm just using a standard cable modem. Sucks you can't get a stable connect. It's a real fun game.

I finally finished normal mode and have just begun Nightmare mode. Talk about a set up in difficulty! Hell mode must be truly hell.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard