Devin Booker, Chris Paul and Patrick Beverley WCF

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im surprised that silly dance doesn’t result in a technical foul. Same with Crowders tantrum after fouling George in the 4th.

Both are unacceptable. This is what leads to fights. Ayton was really staring at Beverley after he took out Paul.

I can't believe the referees don't call taunting.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
You need to send a message to Beverly when the time is right when it won’t hurt the team or key players. Need to go old school on his BS

Ayton, Mikal and Cam are too nice and Book can’t get another tech. CP3 needs to worry about not playing terribly. It’s gotta be Crowder or Saric.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton, Mikal and Cam are too nice and Book can’t get another tech. CP3 needs to worry about not playing terribly. It’s gotta be Crowder or Saric.

IMO, Beverley wants a to ignite an incident with a key Suns player and get them ejected.

If it happens, I put a lot of blame on the referees for letting him get away with reckless play and taunting behavior.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ayton, Mikal and Cam are too nice and Book can’t get another tech. CP3 needs to worry about not playing terribly. It’s gotta be Crowder or Saric.[/QUOTE

Whoever, good ole fashion close line would do it. Otherwise we are as soft as the Clippers think we are

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im surprised that silly dance doesn’t result in a technical foul. Same with Crowders tantrum after fouling George in the 4th.
The silly dance doesn't bother me as much as Chris Paul's game does since his return. If he's going to continue to flop for calls or let Bev continuing annoyance bug him....then we are in serious trouble the next two games.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We should add Chris Paul and Patrick Beverley. See Beverley's behavior after taking Paul's leg's out.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That dance should have upgraded it to a flagrant 2, or whichever version comes with an immediate ejection. He obviously showed no remorse and that should factor into which version of flagrant it is, IMO.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s the sickening part.
he cross body checks him, something no one does. Then dances. Then makes it look like he’s apologizing when CP3 is about to inbound the ball.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s the sickening part.
he cross body checks him, something no one does. Then dances. Then makes it look like he’s apologizing when CP3 is about to inbound the ball.

I have zero doubt in my mind that if Booker, Crowder, or Paul had done that same thing they would have been tossed before they even reviewed the flagrant to see if it were a 1 or 2. They would have assessed 2 technicals and got the boot. How they let Beverly get away with it is inexcusable.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have zero doubt in my mind that if Booker, Crowder, or Paul had done that same thing they would have been tossed before they even reviewed the flagrant to see if it were a 1 or 2. They would have assessed 2 technicals and got the boot. How they let Beverly get away with it is inexcusable.

And not a peep from the nba

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The silly dance doesn't bother me as much as Chris Paul's game does since his return. If he's going to continue to flop for calls or let Bev continuing annoyance bug him....then we are in serious trouble the next two games.
This didn't age well.

..and I'm glad. :)

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
We should add Chris Paul and Patrick Beverley. See Beverley's behavior after taking Paul's leg's out.

Wow that was ugly. And the c r a p commentators defend it? And refs don't call technical for taunting?

Just another day in the life of a Suns fan. My goodness.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a positive note I want to say that I was impressed by Reggie Jackson of the Clippers not only on the court but off the court as well.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just to be clear, unless CP3 is a ventriloquist, he didn't say anything to Beverley before the shove. This angle makes that pretty clear.

He deserves more than an election. I hope he's traded to Cleveland to waste away for the rest of his career.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, unless CP3 is a ventriloquist, he didn't say anything to Beverley before the shove. This angle makes that pretty clear.

He deserves more than an election. I hope he's traded to Cleveland to waste away for the rest of his career.

He just looked at him. After Beverley mocked Paul the other night to go after Paul for a look is completely indicative of what a **** Beverley is

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He just looked at him. After Beverley mocked Paul the other night to go after Paul for a look is completely indicative of what a **** Beverley is

This should be at least a two game suspension for Beverley next season if not more.

Robert Horry was suspended two games for pushing Nash into the scorer's table on a flagrant foul.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
again, tell me how it was advantageous to force the Clippers to have a 36 hour turnaround to have to travel and play a Game 1 on the road on Sunday after finishing a tough six game series on Friday night.

then tell me why they’d favor a team that has practically no fan base and zero national following advancing to the finals?
If you live in SoCal, you know that the Clippers fan base probably isn't even 1/1000th of the Lakers fan base.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I hope he goes back to the g-league. Trash *** player and pisspoor sportsmanship. In the NFL if you’re aren’t a star then you get cut.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He deserves more than an election.

indeed, Beverly deserves more than an election. we have enough lunatics in office. he deserves punitive action!

Paul's head snapped back hard. it could have thrown his neck or shoulder out going into the finals. And it could have easily provoked a fight, or fights and suspensions.

The league needs to send a message, not just let it go because it didn't turn out much worse.

Last edited:

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i couldn't find one, but there should be a compilation clip of Patrick Beverly Dirty Plays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson