Devin Booker, Chris Paul and Patrick Beverley WCF

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'm glad the surgeon kept him back there for that 2 for 1 shot because its a terrible play.

And they keep running it. Maybe someday Booker will perfect it.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And they keep running it. Maybe someday Booker will perfect it.

You would think they could run a fake of some sorts, having Booker rise and dish rather than shoot because someone has to be open. Ill need to start paying more attention to see if that would be a decent option. Usually I'm too busy shaking my head to notice what anyone else on the floor is doing.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You would think they could run a fake of some sorts, having Booker rise and dish rather than shoot because someone has to be open. Ill need to start paying more attention to see if that would be a decent option. Usually I'm too busy shaking my head to notice what anyone else on the floor is doing.

I'm usually too busy watching watching Booker to look at other options as well. The only thing I can figure is the Suns don't want to risk passing the ball. They would prefer settling for a bad or mediocre shot than risk turning the ball over.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm usually too busy watching watching Booker to look at other options as well. The only thing I can figure is the Suns don't want to risk passing the ball. They would prefer settling for a bad or mediocre shot than risk turning the ball over.

Next season I'm going go try and keep a tally of it. I wish they wouldn't do it but so long as they do, I'd like to know the percentage it works out. I can only recall once this year when he hit that 3 and I was blown away.

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wonder if the fan who caught Beverley’s jersey when he was ejected has been suffering from compulsive cheap shots since then.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next season I'm going go try and keep a tally of it. I wish they wouldn't do it but so long as they do, I'd like to know the percentage it works out. I can only recall once this year when he hit that 3 and I was blown away.

I remember Booker getting free throws on at least one of those so we know it worked at least twice. :wink2:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I can’t even recall a single time he hit it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eddie Johnson doesn't agree with Patrick Beverley being suspended for only 1 game either.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media