Desmond Ridder to the Cardinals (Traded Rondale Moore)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure who is better at QB, but I love Monti sticking to his guns.
Me too. I'd rather have Ridder vs Wilson, but I'd also consider it for the 6th round pick.

Loving pretty much all the moves by Monti so far this offseason. (other than the big free agent singing that was apparently never coming)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Phoenix area aging cuckolds in absolute MOURNING about this news.

Ridder and Wilson are equally bad in different ways. Wilson is champagne Josh Dobbs; Ridder is We Have Mitch Trubisky At Home.

EDIT: That image is absolutely cursed.

Last edited:

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Ya, sorry, Clayton Tune, but that Browns game, oof.

Hard to criticize the kid too much for that one. I think pretty much every RB was injured that game, and it was on the road against one of the best defenses in League. Horrible situation for a first start.

I'm glad Cards won't be going into the season with him as #2 though.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I believed in Rondale until I didn't.

I still think Rondale can be a good player. I really don't think Kyler was the right QB for him.

How is a 5'10 QB supposed to hit a 5'7" slot over the middle?

I still think Rondale has a good career ahead of him and I can see a situation where we get ripped for this move in the future, but he was never going to work here and this was the best thing for everyone.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
12:00 mark. Atlanta take. Ridder well like. Great guy. Felt bad he just couldn't get it done.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I still think Rondale can be a good player. I really don't think Kyler was the right QB for him.

How is a 5'10 QB supposed to hit a 5'7" slot over the middle?

I still think Rondale has a good career ahead of him and I can see a situation where we get ripped for this move in the future, but he was never going to work here and this was the best thing for everyone.
Define good.
I called him Tavon Austin jr. when the Cards drafted him and all he'd ever be is a gadget player. The only good thing about that pick is, unlike the Rams, they didn't take him in the top 10.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard