Delonte & Telfair on the move.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whoops:
Timberwolves point guard Jonny Flynn is expected to miss 3-4 months of action after he undergoes hip surgery next week, according to sources. Flynn missed the Summer League in Las Vegas earlier this month.
Because of Flynn's injury, Minnesota will likely use Luke Ridnour as their starting point guard.
West and Telfair are garbage. I can't believe Minny couldn't get more for Sessions, a solid point guard. West will be waived so Minny will be stuck with Ridnour and Telfair at point until Flynn comes back. You'd think Indiana, who is desperate for a point guard could make a better offer. Oh and Minnesota also gave up center Ryan Hollins and a future 2nd rounder for West and Telfair. I'm pretty sure Kahn doesn't know what he's doing in Minnesota.

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoops:West and Telfair are garbage. I can't believe Minny couldn't get more for Sessions, a solid point guard. West will be waived so Minny will be stuck with Ridnour and Telfair at point until Flynn comes back. You'd think Indiana, who is desperate for a point guard could make a better offer. Oh and Minnesota also gave up center Ryan Hollins and a future 2nd rounder for West and Telfair. I'm pretty sure Kahn doesn't know what he's doing in Minnesota.

I heard that West may be waived in the next few days. WOW, how does Kahn have a job.

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Whoops:West and Telfair are garbage.

I'll spot you Telfair being garbage, but West? Not so much. 8.8ppg & 3.3apg in 25 min. He was a pretty decent defender at the PG spot, and could hit the 3 every now and then 33%.

Sessions put up virtually the same stats 8.1ppg & 3.1apg in 21 min. He shoots less than 1% from 3 though, and is not known as a defender. Maybe one of our stat gurus can compare their defense for me.

Doesn't matter anyway. West's deal is only guaranteed for 500K if they dump him by August 1st or something. They look like basically the same player to me, except West has some mental health troubles that I hope he can get sorted.

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Oh, another funny thing about that trade. Basically Minni just traded away the 2 free agents they signed last year. Sessions & Hollins.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn