DeFilippo (Vikes @Seattle)

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pretty obvious that Frank Reich was the puppet master! ... And was the last HC hired...lol...by default!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

And was only hired because Josh McDaniel screwed the Colts and left them hanging. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
And was only hired because Josh McDaniel screwed the Colts and left them hanging. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
Yup, that's why I added by default...lol He was the last kid picked in PE...lol

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pretty obvious that Frank Reich was the puppet master! ... And was the last HC hired...lol...by default!

Obviously an over hyped QB and an over hyped OC/wannabe Head Coach. It's also pretty obvious that Frank Reich was very much more involved with their success than DiFlip.

But, in all fairness, Reich has a healthy Andrew Luck and DiFlip has a healthy Kirk Cousins.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This is a good thing. With any luck he gets canned by the Vikings and will be available as an OC. I'm ready to bring back Bruce Arians. At least he knows how to coach.

thightower34

Rookie
Reaction score
We need the next Sean McVay. Someone young and creative that can develop Rosen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I take an L on DeFilippo, but there’s so much you can do with Kirk mediocrity personified/stat-pad God Cousins & a pathetic OLine as your personnel.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I take an L on DeFilippo, but there’s so much you can do with Kirk mediocrity personified/stat-pad God Cousins & a pathetic OLine as your personnel.

He should do really well here then! :sarcasm:

Not trolling you DV, just had to add to your post :rockon:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

True but...if we are being fair: What did our offense have to work with? Minnesota has a Pro Bowl QB, solid RB's, and great WR group. Their oline can't be anywhere near as bad as ours (think about the rookies and street FA's we have starting).

I am shocked that DeFilippo flamed out like that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson