Dear Bruce Arians...

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Bruce Arians Pie Hole Prophecy is now 1/3rd complete.

On Sunday January 4th there will be a rare, planetary alignment in our solar system(you can check with NASA on that)...that will coincide with the final drubbing and epic three game meltdown of Brucie's 2014 Cardinals.

On behalf of the St Louis Rams this classic song's title has been slightly edited for the AZ Cardinals going forward. Use your imagination :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bruce Arians Pie Hole Prophecy is now 1/3rd complete.

On Sunday January 4th there will be a rare, planetary alignment in our solar system(you can check with NASA on that)...that will coincide with the final drubbing and epic three game meltdown of Brucie's 2014 Cardinals.

On behalf of the St Louis Rams this classic song's title has been slightly edited for the AZ Cardinals going forward. Use your imagination :)

a meltdown usually means you've completely crapped the bed... with a healthy team. Losing the last three games of the season because you lost both your staring QB and backup QB ain't a "meltdown" in any way shape or form.

and again... your ****-ass team's patheticness is the REASON we actually get to watch football with a rooting interest next week. so... again... THANK YOU FOR SUCKING ASS.

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Arians Pie Hole Prophecy is coming even closer to it's full realization now.
2 down....one to go.
The fat F**k hasn't run his mouth at the podium for two straight weeks err....i mean losses now. He's been a good boy, slinging it on offense, and stuck in neutral.

I can almost hear him now...at the podium....after the Carolina game...."That's an 11 win team losing to a 7 win playoff team...and uh...ummmm. You figure it out."
You must be registered for see images attach

It's not hard to figure out Brucie. Crying to the media for respect and tossing a division rival under the bus after a six point win has the karma police right on your heels, and they're waiting to arrest you in Carolina next week. :)

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Arians Pie Hole Prophecy is coming even closer to it's full realization now.
2 down....one to go.
The fat F**k hasn't run his mouth at the podium for two straight weeks err....i mean losses now. He's been a good boy, slinging it on offense, and stuck in neutral.

I can almost hear him now...at the podium....after the Carolina game...."That's an 11 win team losing to a 7 win playoff team...and uh...ummmm. You figure it out."

It's not hard to figure out Brucie. Crying to the media for respect and tossing a division rival under the bus after a six point win has the karma police right on your heels, and they're waiting to arrest you in Carolina next week. :)

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Lol... This is becoming comical.

I imagine you typing this with permanent bitter beer face.

It's okay... Maybe you guys can fleece another team for a bajillion draft picks... Which you'll promptly do nothing with to help you win.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Mojo is pissy because his 5-11 prediction didn't come to fruition.

Boo hoo....*****

Enjoy the division cellar for another 5 years.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish Mojo wasn't a Suns fan.. He is giving us PHX folks a bad name..

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"Eliminated..."

The Arians Pie Hole Prophecy is now complete. I now release you and your team to enjoy the offseason.

Brucie, next time keep your mouth shut after a close, hard fought victory over a division rival...for it may be your last victory of the season. The three-game Prophecy of suckage i have put forth upon you is now over. Pray i do not have to step in again.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
"Eliminated..."

The Arians Pie Hole Prophecy is now complete. I now release you and your team to enjoy the offseason.

Brucie, next time keep your mouth shut after a close, hard fought victory over a division rival...for it may be your last victory of the season. The three-game Prophecy of suckage i have put forth upon you is now over. Pray i do not have to step in again.

How about those Rams Mojo?Your sorry ass team watched the postseason on television again.Here is hoping 2015 brings your sorry ass Rams another season of continued misery and failure.

Last edited:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
We played 17 times and won more than we lost. Regardless of how it ended, I'd always take a season that has more wins than losses. You're like the fat kid that teases the jock because he's jealous that the jock is swimming in tang and the fat kid is swimming in lotion.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dear St Louis,

Your city sucks. Deuces.

Sincerely,
The L.A. Rams

Reaction score
It's not my city, Chief. Neither is LA.
Franchise > geography = Loyalty

Your smack might need it's own thread :)

Not to some of the fans over on your board. There's a lot of ship jumpers over there saying they will no longer root for the Rams or follow them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not my city, Chief. Neither is LA.
Franchise > geography = Loyalty

Your smack might need it's own thread :)

I never understood being loyal to a franchise that wasn't loyal to your city. But you're not from St. Louis... so curious, how did you become a Rams fan in the first place?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
LMAO! Nice bump...mojorizen really went out on a limb with his prediction of a losing streak with Lindley at the helm. I hope you enjoyed 7-9...I guess Arians actually gave the Fisher boys too much credit with his 8-8 comment. You should love him for that.

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not to some of the fans over on your board. There's a lot of ship jumpers over there saying they will no longer root for the Rams or follow them.
This is true. I don't blame them either. I feel pretty bad for the city and the die hards that have come out to watch mostly bad football for the last 10 years.

I figured TJ's post was kinda directed at me because i'm the only Rams fan who posted in this old thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I never understood being loyal to a franchise that wasn't loyal to your city. But you're not from St. Louis... so curious, how did you become a Rams fan in the first place?
I can understand the distinction.
For myself i'm from here(AZ) born & raised and still live here.
Growing up as a boy in the mid to late 70's i discovered the NFL but there was no team here, so i latched onto the team who was close in proximity and had the coolest uniforms. Hence a life long Rams fan. I was about 26 when they moved from LA to St Louis. No reason to change allegiance then...no reason to now.
I can understand fans who are attached to a team that is a long time part of the same city they are a part of themselves. For myself that just wasn't and isn't the case.

When the Cardinals moved here in '88 they immediately became my 2nd favorite team, until they re-aligned and joined the Rams' division in 2002(?) and the Cards became the enemy, understandably.

IIRC Cheese you & I are about the same age i think? (mid/late 40's). You lived here in AZ growing up right? The Cards have been here for almost 30 years now. Where would your allegiance go if they were to leave town?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can understand the distinction.
For myself i'm from here(AZ) born & raised and still live here.
Growing up as a boy in the mid to late 70's i discovered the NFL but there was no team here, so i latched onto the team who was close in proximity and had the coolest uniforms. Hence a life long Rams fan. I was about 26 when they moved from LA to St Louis. No reason to change allegiance then...no reason to now.
I can understand fans who are attached to a team that is a long time part of the same city they are a part of themselves. For myself that just wasn't and isn't the case.

When the Cardinals moved here in '88 they immediately became my 2nd favorite team, until they re-aligned and joined the Rams' division in 2002(?) and the Cards became the enemy, understandably.

IIRC Cheese you & I are about the same age i think? (mid/late 40's). You lived here in AZ growing up right? The Cards have been here for almost 30 years now. Where would your allegiance go if they were to leave town?

I'm more late 30's, but grew up in Phoenix. If the Cards bailed on AZ, I would probably hate them forever and since LA just got a team, I'd somehow have to turn myself into a Rams fan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose