D'Backs/Rockies 04/26

SunDevilDon

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the D'backs game isn't on FSN and/or what channel it is on?

My DTV guide says it's on 686 but it's not. I'm watching MLB channel and it didn't mention a rain delay or anything. I can't find it on any other channel.

Thanks.

brutus1303

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the D'backs game isn't on FSN and/or what channel it is on?

My DTV guide says it's on 686 but it's not. I'm watching MLB channel and it didn't mention a rain delay or anything. I can't find it on any other channel.

Thanks.

It should have been on 680-1. It's too late for today's game, but it's on the same channel tomorrow. (suns game today, coyotes game tomorrow)

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
When the D'backs have a conflict with the Suns or Coyotes on FSN Arizona, Fox Sports Arizona Plus, a game time only alternate feed of Fox Sports Arizona is available on Cox Communications, Qwest Choice TV, and other local cable systems.

You'll have to look up FSN Arizona Plus on your system. I know on Cox it's channel 108 in Phoenix. They have one also in Tucson.

Of course, when the D'backs solve their bullpen problems, it will be the other way around when they are in the post-season and the Suns are starting their season.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
When the D'backs have a conflict with the Suns or Coyotes on FSN Arizona, Fox Sports Arizona Plus, a game time only alternate feed of Fox Sports Arizona is available on Cox Communications, Qwest Choice TV, and other local cable systems.

You'll have to look up FSN Arizona Plus on your system. I know on Cox it's channel 108 in Phoenix. They have one also in Tucson.

Of course, when the D'backs solve their bullpen problems, it will be the other way around when they are in the post-season and the Suns are starting their season.

FOX Sports Arizona Plus Channel Listings
DirecTV is now 652 (SD) and 652-1 (HD)
DISH is 453 (SD) and 9517 (HD)

Channel-Sat. System / Area / Channel SD, HD
Cox / Phoenix & Tucson / 108, 608
DirecTV / Arizona / 652, 652-1
DISH / Arizona / 453, 9517
Comcast / Tucson / 31
Qwest / Phoenix / 999
Orbitel / Maricopa / 71
Aztech / Bullhead City, Mojave / 112
NPG / Bullhead City / 28