Davis fired and Luck staying in school.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I'm wondering with Davis being fired and Luck staying in school, can the poster's who were wailing and gnashing their teeth over the Broncos and Cowboys wins, now in hindsight enjoy those victories?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering with Davis being fired and Luck staying in school, can the poster's who were wailing and gnashing their teeth over the Broncos and Cowboys wins, now in hindsight enjoy those victories?
And will they stop enjoying the horrific loss the the Panthers. :)

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Actually I thought about this a little yesterday. I remember how bad I wanted to lose out and have Carolina beat us so we could be #1 and get Luck. In fact I remember telling my wife during the Carolina/Cleveland game where they missed with a FG at the end that that kick flipped my universe for the worse as I thought it cost us Luck.

I would have been devastated had we lost all those games and he pulled out. I feel bad for Carolina fans.

I still would like the #2 pick, but now that Davis was fired anyway, things ended up working out. That allowed me to enjoy the Dallas win a little more.

It happened this time but it doesn't mean it ALWAYS will and my logic was sound. But yes I am glad things ended up working out the way they did since you asked.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It happened this time but it doesn't mean it ALWAYS will and my logic was sound. But yes I am glad things ended up working out the way they did since you asked.

Your logic was BS BTW. ;)

There is still a VERY good chance Carolina ends up with him anyway next year. If he even comes out then.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Your logic was BS BTW. ;)

There is still a VERY good chance Carolina ends up with him anyway next year. If he even comes out then.

:biglaugh:

As a Cardinal fan I am the reverse of most football fans.

While most NFL fans keep an eye on the offseason so that it pays dividends during the regular season, I keep an eye on the regular season hoping that is pays off for the pending offseason.

Seriously being a fan for 20 years of this team, the draft is my Super Bowl :)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I do not care what the situation is, beating the Cowboys is always a good thing.

The season is not a complete failure just because we beat the Cowboys this year, actually since we were a horrible team, it makes it even sweeter.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not care what the situation is, beating the Cowboys is always a good thing.

The season is not a complete failure just because we beat the Cowboys this year, actually since we were a horrible team, it makes it even sweeter.

Loved beating the SB champs and stupid "who dat" nation too. JMO.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
:biglaugh:

As a Cardinal fan I am the reverse of most football fans.

While most NFL fans keep an eye on the offseason so that it pays dividends during the regular season, I keep an eye on the regular season hoping that is pays off for the pending offseason.

Seriously being a fan for 20 years of this team, the draft is my Super Bowl :)
By that logic I would like to point out that we STILL havent "won a Super Bowl" since we haven't had the first pick.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, if we had the number 1 pick, I think Luck would have declared.

:lmao:

Yea I'm sure he was just chomping at the bit to remain a "Cardinal"

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
:lmao:

Yea I'm sure he was just chomping at the bit to remain a "Cardinal"

Carolina is absolutely terrible with almost no talent on the roster. We have an offense that many perceive as being a QB short of explosiveness, and some talent on defense. Big difference in situations.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Carolina is absolutely terrible with almost no talent on the roster. We have an offense that many perceive as being a QB short of explosiveness, and some talent on defense. Big difference in situations.

And they beat us. :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose