Curious About Brown

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, that's what I'm hoping for. Brown has been a good soldier (even with the speeding ticket)....doesn't complain or make waves in the locker-room (basically the exact opposite of his cousin)...and talentwise, he's a good 1/2 tweener receiver. He's only 26, so he should realistically have 4-5 good, productive years before the start of decline.
I agree with all of that, but so was D-Hop until he wasn't.

If there is any indication from the front office in the middle of the season that we won't meet his salary demands in a new deal for example. I don't see him being quiet about it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I agree with all of that, but so was D-Hop until he wasn't.

If there is any indication from the front office in the middle of the season that we won't meet his salary demands in a new deal for example. I don't see him being quiet about it.
DHop had a reputation that he brought with him from Houston, though. (practicing). I think Brown's attitude, overall, seems pretty genuine, to me. That's all I can really go by.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Personally, I think Brown is as good as gone unless the team decides to tag him. Anyone who thinks he isn't going to test the market is fooling themselves. I don't care what kind of relationship he has with Murray, the dollars will win out.

Waste of a first round pick for a two year rental.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Personally, I think Brown is as good as gone unless the team decides to tag him. Anyone who thinks he isn't going to test the market is fooling themselves. I don't care what kind of relationship he has with Murray, the dollars will win out.

Waste of a first round pick for a two year rental.
he’s dealt with injuries enough that you can prolly get him at a market deal in the first half of the season. After Thanksgiving tho he’ll likely be ready to test the waters and find plenty of interest.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
he’s dealt with injuries enough that you can prolly get him at a market deal in the first half of the season. After Thanksgiving tho he’ll likely be ready to test the waters and find plenty of interest.
I don't think Brown will be interested in a new deal unless it's something that is too good to pass up. I think he will decide to test the FA waters after the 2023 season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard