Crowded House - Marquee Theatre April 26

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
Crowded House is going to be doing a warm up show for the Coachella Music Festival on April 26 at the Marquee Theatre.

I have seen them several times and they always put on a great live show. Even if you are just a casual fan or just a fan of solid pop music, I would highly recommend checking them out live.

AZZenny

Reaction score
I love Crowded House -- went to Oregon to see their first US tour in quite awhile a few years ago.

Where's the Marquee Theatre?

OP
OP
G

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
I love Crowded House -- went to Oregon to see their first US tour in quite awhile a few years ago.

Where's the Marquee Theatre?

You can get ticket at www.luckymanonline.com. They also are doing a warm up show in Pomona and that one sold out in a couple of hours. There are still tickets for the Tempe show.

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to look up at this time. Is it Nick Seymour touring w/them or is just the Finn brothers w/someone else drumming under the guise of Crowded House?

I must admit that I'm somewhat shocked they're still touring together after the death of Paul Hester, however, I guess that shouldn't prevent them from sharing their top-notch music w/their fans.

OP
OP
G

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to look up at this time. Is it Nick Seymour touring w/them or is just the Finn brothers w/someone else drumming under the guise of Crowded House?

I must admit that I'm somewhat shocked they're still touring together after the death of Paul Hester, however, I guess that shouldn't prevent them from sharing their top-notch music w/their fans.

It is Nick Seymour, Neil Finn and the replacement drummer is from Beck's band, Matt Sherrod. I don't think Tim Finn is going to be playing with them on the shows.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard