Cowboys>> Any Team in the NFL

Charles V

Registered
Reaction score
That isn't the point. The Cards don't stand for guys like Nate Newton, Leon Lett, or Michael Irvin.

Keeping guys like that around, shows what Jones cares about : winning, even if it means bringing criminals into his community.

Let me boldface the winning part. ;)

As hard as it is, I learned over the past couple years that I can’t pay attention past the chalked lines, or I'd be disappointed 9 out of 10 times. You only have one Aeneas Williams or Darren Woodson per team, and the rest are just normal folks who make mistakes...just like the rest of us.

I'd be willing to drag this thread out for the next couple weeks...despite what I said in an earlier post - but I think we should just agree to disagree.

I'm a Phoenix resident now, and probably always will be, so there is a certain amount of love for the Cards...but they aren’t my team. They never have been and they never will be.

In fact, now that they are out of the NFC East, I find it much easier to root for them. And to be perfectly honest, it kills me that Coach Mac is taking the beating that he is. In my opinion, he is a top 5 coach in the NFL...he just doesn’t have the brass to support him. It’s a damn shame, because he is a good man.

Oh, and Go Cowboys :D

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charles V
Let me boldface the winning part. ;)

As hard as it is, I learned over the past couple years that I can’t pay attention past the chalked lines, or I'd be disappointed 9 out of 10 times. You only have one Aeneas Williams or Darren Woodson per team, and the rest are just normal folks who make mistakes...just like the rest of us.

I'd be willing to drag this thread out for the next couple weeks...despite what I said in an earlier post - but I think we should just agree to disagree.

I'm a Phoenix resident now, and probably always will be, so there is a certain amount of love for the Cards...but they aren’t my team. They never have been and they never will be.

In fact, now that they are out of the NFC East, I find it much easier to root for them. And to be perfectly honest, it kills me that Coach Mac is taking the beating that he is. In my opinion, he is a top 5 coach in the NFL...he just doesn’t have the brass to support him. It’s a damn shame, because he is a good man.

Oh, and Go Cowboys :D

Naw, Coach Mac IS part of the problem. The guy has some great reputation as a coach, for what? He has never had a good defense here, even when he had good personel. He also very rarely learns from his mistakes, making the same mistakes over and over again.

The Cowboys have a top five coach, and you can see a difference. Last year, and hell the preseason this year, Dallas WAS a worse team than us, but Parcells can turn a turd into a sundae. :D

Coach Mac turns a turd into....well, a turd. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison