Could Cardinals return to St Louis

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Now that Rams have left, that opens up St Louis for a return of the Cards. If that would happen, then Phoenix could be a spot for the Chargers or Raiders. Go back to late 80s and I bet most of us would have loved to had either of those 2 teams over the Cards come to Phoenix. Stranger things have happened.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Not happening. Not in our lifetime.

Why on earth would the Cardinals go back there? Smaller market, crappy stadium situation, etc.

Don't think any team in the NFL will be going there for a long, long time.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Took 30 years to build a fan base here, not likely to happen.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Now that Rams have left, that opens up St Louis for a return of the Cards. If that would happen, then Phoenix could be a spot for the Chargers or Raiders. Go back to late 80s and I bet most of us would have loved to had either of those 2 teams over the Cards come to Phoenix. Stranger things have happened.

Not only should you be permabanned from this site for such a dumb post, your internet company should shut down your service and confiscate your computer, tablet, and smartphone.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Man, one NFC championship loss and SBF is ready to trade the entire franchise!

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points."

:)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Man, one NFC championship loss and SBF is ready to trade the entire franchise!

I was waiting for the "Fire Bruce Arians" thread to surface before declaring this MB as hitting rock bottom, but I think one about relocating the franchise is just as bad, if not, worse.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This, I think, is the absolute dumbest thread I've ever seen on ASFN.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Leave it to SissyBoy to come up with a thread like this. You have to hand it to him, he thinks in mysterious ways. A psychologist could play in Sissy's mind for years exploring how he thinks. I found his post rather amusing. I do wish it had been accompanied by a pole.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Dodgers will return to Brooklyn before the Cards go back to St Louis.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Could these Cardinals be moving to Blythe, CA? Lots of cheap land out there. Its just a few hours from the Inland Empire, Las Vegas, and Phoenix. You could have the same Riverfront complex that St Louis offers. It could happen.