Congrats Q

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Congrats Q! Glad you got your ring. You truly earned it. Like CC tweeted: Wish it would have been your second.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Congrats to Q, and Suggs. Two players that should have spent their careers as Cardinals IMHO.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Q pissed and moaned throughout the playoffs and purposely wore green when we played the Eagles and pointed it out that he wanted out. Good for Q, he got a ring, but as a Cardinals fan, he dissed me!

to each his own, not going to be mad at Q for feeling mistreated by the program. He left, I still sport my Q jersey often, still have my Q McFarland action figure in the garage, life goes on.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
to each his own, not going to be mad at Q for feeling mistreated by the program. He left, I still sport my Q jersey often, still have my Q McFarland action figure in the garage, life goes on.
feeling mistreated is one thing, have no problem with that or what Q gave to the Cardinals, I have problem with him wearing another teams colors and flaunting it after we played them and suggesting that's where he might want to be. Call me crazy, my loyalty is to the Cardinals.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
feeling mistreated is one thing, have no problem with that or what Q gave to the Cardinals, I have problem with him wearing another teams colors and flaunting it after we played them and suggesting that's where he might want to be. Call me crazy, my loyalty is to the Cardinals.

Everything I've ever seen in the press, Boldin acts like the Cards organization is dead to him. Like he's doing a huge favor by refusing to trash the Cardinals to hell and beyond. It really disppointed me to see Heap take out a whole page ad and Boldin just act like the Cardinals are a smelly dead fish that washed up on his beach the weekend we played the Ravens. Such a telling contrast. Just a life lesson that being a huge fan of individual players ends up bad. At least for Cardinals fans. I've never bought another players jersey and never will. I guess the whole thing saved me some money.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything I've ever seen in the press, Boldin acts like the Cards organization is dead to him. Like he's doing a huge favor by refusing to trash the Cardinals to hell and beyond. It really disppointed me to see Heap take out a whole page ad and Boldin just act like the Cardinals are a smelly dead fish that washed up on his beach the weekend we played the Ravens. Such a telling contrast. Just a life lesson that being a huge fan of individual players ends up bad. At least for Cardinals fans. I've never bought another players jersey and never will. I guess the whole thing saved me some money.

Very few players overall in sports take out HUGE ads in the paper. Expecting a player to do so is really pretty silly.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I cant hate the guy, hes tough as nails and represents everything on the football field I would want in my own players. great on field role model, great, nice guy when you meet him in person. All the cardinal players still love the guy.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I love Q. I didn't appreciate that he insinuated that his last SB trip was somehow less pleasant than this one during media day. We hear all the time that this is a business and you have to separate the off-field stuff from your on-field play.

Q could not do that.

I am glad for him, but he sure did act like a millionaire martyr the last few months he was here (and beyond).

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

+1

Early

Registered
Reaction score
One more huge mistake by the Cardinals organization. Hey, it's not the first time! They have done them before, perhaps more often than any other franchise in sports. Yet, for every of these moves, there are fans that stand behind these actions. To me, thats unbelieavable. He (Anquan) was the best WR in the history of this franchise. A complete wideout and a footballplayer in general, not a one trick pony. Of course, they had to find a way to keep him, they did know how to deal with it, that's why he is not here, and being a main reason another team just won a superbowl. I was truly happy watching him dominate every single game this post season. He was the key for every of the playoff wins, a remarkable and outstanding and consistent performance. He was a nightmare matchup. I can say this with confidence, no, Ravens do not win a superbowl if Boldin is still a Cardinal. Even the jacoby jones catch, the attention provided as an attempt to stop him, has been crucial in developing the other WRs on that Raven football team.

If anyone had to leave, should have been Fitz. Yet, not only did they save Boldins money to please Fitz, they even let him chose the teams QB! That's the best sign of a bad leadership and knowledge of this game, and a great recipe for failure! I'd much rather see Boldin and Torrey Smith than Fitz/Roberts.. But They had to find a way to keep them both and find a replacement for Warner. You keep your great players. They have failed in every aspect of that, spending huge money on busts like Kevin Kolb. You save money on a reciever that wins superbowls, just to spend those on busts? No. You keep them both and draft the correct players to take the franchise to the next step. They have failed in free agency. They have failed in the draft. Should have payed Boldin instead.

Blame the Cardinals, not the player for being so great at what he does. Cardinals have failed big time on this one, and Boldin got his revenge. Not against us, the fans, but at the owners, and maybe most of all, Ken Whisenhunt, and Rod Graves. Not sure they enjoyed to watch the superbowl as much as I did.

Must be a very nice feeling! He deserves it more than anyone.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of the factors that made a big difference in the game: Niners had Crabtree, who dropped several balls, Ravens had Boldin--who was money.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more huge mistake by the Cardinals organization. Hey, it's not the first time! They have done them before, perhaps more often than any other franchise in sports. Yet, for every of these moves, there are fans that stand behind these actions. To me, thats unbelieavable. He (Anquan) was the best WR in the history of this franchise. A complete wideout and a footballplayer in general, not a one trick pony. Of course, they had to find a way to keep him, they did know how to deal with it, that's why he is not here, and being a main reason another team just won a superbowl. I was truly happy watching him dominate every single game this post season. He was the key for every of the playoff wins, a remarkable and outstanding and consistent performance. He was a nightmare matchup. I can say this with confidence, no, Ravens do not win a superbowl if Boldin is still a Cardinal. Even the jacoby jones catch, the attention provided as an attempt to stop him, has been crucial in developing the other WRs on that Raven football team.

If anyone had to leave, should have been Fitz. Yet, not only did they save Boldins money to please Fitz, they even let him chose the teams QB! That's the best sign of a bad leadership and knowledge of this game, and a great recipe for failure! I'd much rather see Boldin and Torrey Smith than Fitz/Roberts.. But They had to find a way to keep them both and find a replacement for Warner. You keep your great players. They have failed in every aspect of that, spending huge money on busts like Kevin Kolb. You save money on a reciever that wins superbowls, just to spend those on busts? No. You keep them both and draft the correct players to take the franchise to the next step. They have failed in free agency. They have failed in the draft. Should have payed Boldin instead.

Blame the Cardinals, not the player for being so great at what he does. Cardinals have failed big time on this one, and Boldin got his revenge. Not against us, the fans, but at the owners, and maybe most of all, Ken Whisenhunt, and Rod Graves. Not sure they enjoyed to watch the superbowl as much as I did.

You must be registered for see images

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Aeneas Williams deserved a Super Bowl ring more than Boldin

Last edited:

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One of the factors that made a big difference in the game: Niners had Crabtree, who dropped several balls, Ravens had Boldin--who was money.

Truth. Boldin outplayed every receiver in the playoffs, statistically. You couple that with Flacco throwing 11 TDs and 0 picks (only other QB to do that in the playoffs is Montana) and they weren't going to lose. That's as clutch as it gets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Very few players overall in sports take out HUGE ads in the paper. Expecting a player to do so is really pretty silly.

Actually Jake Plummer did it when he left and he gets a whole hell of a lot less respect here by just about everyone. It wasn't the ad however so much as his prick attitude of acting like his time in AZ meant so little he wouldn't say a single word about it. But my serious take away, is some serious realization that idolizing any of these guys is a waste of my time, treasure, and energy. Its just business, whatever. For me, I'm learning to spend a lot less of it on any of these guys and thats a good thing. At least for me. Feeling let down by any of these man-children, is exactly silly. It won't happen going forward.

Last edited:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

Yes.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn