Congrats Q

TruCard

Banned
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wow. Q gets a ring in Baltimore. Why this guy isn't a Card, SMH at the Bidwills.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
For the love of sanity, could we PLEASE stop making the Cardinals responsible for Q leaving!!! Dude wanted as much money as Fitz, we had to make a choice. He had his contract restructured and then Q wanted another when Fitz got his contract. Good for Q but putting this organization under for losing him is unfounded junk.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For the love of sanity, could we PLEASE stop making the Cardinals responsible for Q leaving!!! Dude wanted as much money as Fitz, we had to make a choice. He had his contract restructured and then Q wanted another when Fitz got his contract. Good for Q but putting this organization under for losing him is unfounded junk.

He got nowhere near Fitz money and the contract the organization offered him was a joke. A contract, btw the head coach supported. Q was the heart and soul of this team, more than any other player on the roster, including Fitz.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

People also forget that the Bidwills gave him a new big contract in 2005 when he still had two years left on his rookie deal. Those stingy jerk face Bidwills, how dare they disrespect him like that.

27Veer

Veteran
Reaction score
He deserved this, congrats and good luck from now on.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He got nowhere near Fitz money and the contract the organization offered him was a joke. A contract, btw the head coach supported. Q was the heart and soul of this team, more than any other player on the roster, including Fitz.

SHHH, stop that nonsense, it was all the Bidwills. They even wanted Q's kidney to sell on the black market to make some money back.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quan is still one of my all time favorite players. Glad he got his ring!

100% This!

Great game in SB 6 catches over 100 yards two HUGE clutch catches and a TD!

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
100% This!

Great game in SB 6 catches over 100 yards two HUGE clutch catches and a TD!

The Ravens would not have got to the Super Bowl let alone win it without Q. The dude was money.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

BOOM!!!!!!

So Happy for Q.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Q wore green under his Cardinals jersey during the Eagles playoff game (and showed it off) I will never forgive him for that

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So by all rights he should be intitled to a new contract for more money right ?

We all know that's not the way things go necessarily.

Congrats to Q and the Ravens. Not sure why we have the need to harp on what has happened in the past.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all know that's not the way things go necessarily.

Congrats to Q and the Ravens. Not sure why we have the need to harp on what has happened in the past.

That is the MO of the person who created this thread, but instead of reality, it is about hatred for the Bidwills. He couldn't just start a thread about Q and leave it at that.

Superfuzz

Veteran
Reaction score

;) My sentiments exactly.

I'm happy for Q. He was a Niner killer one more time! Now it's time for Coach Bruce to get us ours!!

Superfuzz

Veteran
Reaction score
Calais Campbell ‏@Campbell93
Congrats fam...wish this was number 2 for you tho RT @AnquanBoldin: Champions.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calais Campbell ‏@Campbell93
Congrats fam...wish this was number 2 for you tho RT @AnquanBoldin: Champions.

Classy! None of his ex teamates seem to havw any ill will. Some of that hate by Cards fansvis laughable!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Classy! None of his ex teamates seem to havw any ill will. Some of that hate by Cards fansvis laughable!

I don't hate the guy and I really blame one person for how it all turned out......Drew Rosenhaus!!! Too bad Q did not fire the guy one year earlier, maybe things would be different.

Superfuzz

Veteran
Reaction score
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
The lights just went out in the Ravens' locker room. Really. Back on now.

Uhhh....

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

We're just not all up in his jock for winning the SB.. He moved on, so did I.

Yay! Q won a ring, I can sleep at night now... the loss from OUR SB is almost completely diminished!

That better?