Community (NBC)

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
I had to pause the show when they revealed Chang hiding on the bookshelf and asked it if was time for a chang because I was laughing so hard.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another spectacular episode. And The Office was also very, very good last night.

the office was very, very good last night, but man, it was an OUT THERE episode.

Creed: **** you! **** you!

and Michael stuffing brocoli into Kevin's mouth were just freaking awesome.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it Jean-Claud Van Overbite?

We should probably start learning people's names.

I agree with brown Jamie Lee Curtis.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
the office was very, very good last night, but man, it was an OUT THERE episode.

Creed: **** you! **** you!

and Michael stuffing brocoli into Kevin's mouth were just freaking awesome.

Agreed, definitely out there, but they're going for broke with Carell's last episodes. FYI, his last episode will NOT be the season finale, so it will be interesting to see how the last few episodes play out.

Oh and Ricky Gervais will be guesting next week as
David Brent!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Nice sweater.
My dad gave it to me.

:biglaugh:

Yeah, great, great, GREAT Cosby Show reference. This show is zany, but very smart.

Apparently, from what I heard, all the new comedies got great ratings except for Outsourced. The only problem with that is that Perfect Couples, the show that follows Community was AWFUL.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, great, great, GREAT Cosby Show reference. This show is zany, but very smart.

Apparently, from what I heard, all the new comedies got great ratings except for Outsourced. The only problem with that is that Perfect Couples, the show that follows Community was AWFUL.

I just watched Perfect Couples...... :barf:
Horrible!

The problem with Outsourced is it was doomed from the start. Nobody cares about a show that is based on outsourcing jobe to India. Not in this economic climate. Horrible timing.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The problem with Outsourced is it was doomed from the start. Nobody cares about a show that is based on outsourcing jobe to India. Not in this economic climate. Horrible timing.

It's sad because while it's not a great show, there are some redeeming qualities in it, namely all the Indian actors except Rajiv.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It's sad because while it's not a great show, there are some redeeming qualities in it, namely all the Indian actors except Rajiv.

The show itself is okay, certainly better then the "Perfect Couples" of the world.
I find it odd the way the schedule is playing out.
30 Rock followed by Outsourced in what is traditionally a big drama time slot.
Is this the death sentence for 30 Rock?

BTW, I'll watch Outsourced just to watch Rebecca Hazlewood.

Attachments

• Rebecca-Hazlewood-800x1162-121kb-media-897-media-80042-1035051302.jpg
    Rebecca-Hazlewood-800x1162-121kb-media-897-media-80042-1035051302.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 93

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
The show itself is okay, certainly better then the "Perfect Couples" of the world.
I find it odd the way the schedule is playing out.
30 Rock followed by Outsourced in what is traditionally a big drama time slot.
Is this the death sentence for 30 Rock?

BTW, I'll watch Outsourced just to watch Rebecca Hazlewood.

NBC has been so terrible for quite a few years now that they are trying anything and everything. That is why they tried putting Leno at 10pm. It was cheap and they were still getting the same ratings their horrible shows in previous years. This is just another step at trying to save money will trying something new. I doubt 30 Rock is going anywhere. If anything the Office will end and 30 Rock will move into it's time slot.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just watched Perfect Couples...... :barf:
Horrible!

I only DVR'd it so I did not miss the beginning of the Office and had a hard time getting the the fast forwarding of it.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pretty much died when Annie was describing what she would do to the Elf, plus Troy's reactions. So. Freaking. Hilarious!

I have never once played D&D, but this episode was freaking funny.

Last edited:

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
This was easily the best episode of the season and one of the best of their run. The episode would have been enough with LeVar Burton saying 'more fish for Kunta' but thankfully they gave us so much more comedy.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they've made Pierce a little too evil with that episode.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
I think they've made Pierce a little too evil with that episode.

Yea, these last few episodes he has been just an awful person. It makes you wonder how the group would ever let him back in. I guess when Pierce finally broke down the group saw how pathetic he is and was trying to get attention and will let him back but I don't know. I hope there is more of a resolution later in the season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't disappoint a picture.

Troy was great in this one.

troy was beyond priceless and yeah... they might as well put horns on Chevy's head in the next episode because they've just straight out turned him into the devil. it agrees with him, but man...

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
So glad Dean Pelton was back in full force in this episode. Overall not their greatest episode but it was solid. I loved the Abed and secret service woman subplot. I kind of hope she comes back at some point though I don't really see how that would happen.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard