Community (NBC)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outstanding episode. I loved how after chloroforming the janitor twice, Annie's first reaction to the question about getting Jeff back was to start wetting the rag. Everyone had some great moments in this one. I still think the writers don't really know what to do with Chang. I don't think you can have a full season of him trying to get into the group but the Pop & Locktoberfest was a great idea.

yup... it's going to be a damn shame when this show gets canceled. Just doesn't get the ratings it deserves.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Another outstanding episode. I was worried this would be bad since it was supposed to be the second of the season but they were aired out of order. John Oliver and Ken Jeong are great together and I hope we get more scenes with both in them. When Duncan ran out on his conversation with Jeff so he could stop Chang from getting food had me laughing for a while.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty funny episode. Hopefully they use the hipsters a few times this season. Anytime Leonard gets some screen time is a good thing.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I can't even tivo this show because of everything else it's up against.... For the love of god.... Move this to Tuesday. I would be much happier.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think the show should move days but it should move times. It needs to switch with Outsourced. With CBS moving Big Band Theory to the 8pm timeslot Community has no chance to survive.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
By far the best zombie spoof. Loved Chang as Peggy Flemming. In fact all the costumes were great. So much good stuff in this episode. Also proves it can succeed if it were at a different time slot, it got 5.7 million viewers this week.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this show deserves the post Office time slot. It's freaking great and it's up against a monster in Big Bang at 8. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than that crap Outscourced.

Last night's episode had me laughing out loud multiple times last night.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
this show deserves the post Office time slot. It's freaking great and it's up against a monster in Big Bang at 8. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than that crap Outscourced.

Last night's episode had me laughing out loud multiple times last night.

The two parts of last night's episode that had me rolling was Chang outside the meeting room eating his ice cream cone (in fact all Chang scenes were great in this episode) and then when going through flashbacks of the gardner being racist, seeing his swastika tattoo and telling them it isn't done yet and it will be a maze. This episode wasn't their best but I think the Troy/Jeff storyline may have been one of the best B stories ever on this show.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The two parts of last night's episode that had me rolling was Chang outside the meeting room eating his ice cream cone (in fact all Chang scenes were great in this episode) and then when going through flashbacks of the gardner being racist, seeing his swastika tattoo and telling them it isn't done yet and it will be a maze. This episode wasn't their best but I think the Troy/Jeff storyline may have been one of the best B stories ever on this show.

they just built Chang up perfectly in this episode culminating in his explosion of strength ripping that table off it's hinges.

I really liked the first season and how they kept it relatively grounded, but I also like that the show is starting to get more and more... uh... out there.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was the music from when they were in the garden? I know I am going to bang my head when I realize what it was from.

Chang is a scene stealer.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love this show if all the other characters were in the background, and it was just about John Oliver and Ken Jeong being sworn enemies on a community college campus. If that were the premise, this show would be legendary. Those two have awesome chemistry and their characters are so well developed already.

I love Chevy Chase, but I think they waste him sometimes by making him a bit too innocent. Or maybe just too stupid. I liked him better when he was more of an enigma. The episode where his mother died was a missed opportunity, IMO. It made him a bit too sympathetic.

Joel McHale is proving to be the weakest link somehow, and I thought he was so strong delivering the many deadpan one-liners in Season 1. He's had fewer moments this year as they flesh out his character. I find myself craving more screen time for the other male characters when he's on.

Am I the only one who thinks Alison Brie is kind of hot?

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently saw her on Ferguson and pleasently shocked at how hot she was.

Attachments

• AlisonBrie2065.jpg
    AlisonBrie2065.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 117

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Loved last nights episode. So many small things made me laugh like Abed giving Annie chocolate, Troy having only a pillow in his backpack, and Troy's look when we realize Shirley is having Chang's baby. Also we get Annie's Boobs back on the show, how can anyone not like that?

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I swear that dude has been auditioning to play Barry Gordy in the biopic since the moment he could grow facial hair.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
"uhhh, have you ever gone to a puppy parade halfway through, Britta? Heh, It is POINTLESS.”

My favorite line of the night, just the way it was delivered. troy and abed need their own show.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Troy is a freaking brilliant comic actor.

This show is probably a little smart for it's own good in the long run.

Bottle episode... ha.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard