Colts predictions of CARDINALS GAME

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Last edited:

DakotaCardsFan

Making time travel possible
Reaction score
Nice find. Thanks for posting it!

Ugh - 19 penalties for 140 yds after two games. Hopefully we continue to trend downward in that category.

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
What I love about that article:

And the Colts have a short week coming off Monday night, then have to face the coverage nightmare WR tandem of Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. Talk about a challenge.

Yep - ignore Steve Breaston. Then Tim Hightower, then Urban.

Reaction score
Cardinals will have to do better offensively in the fourth quarter (3 points in two games) to win this game.

In other words, once they get up, don't let up!!!

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Thanks for that find! I know his readership is going crazy after that, but in reality it is the truth. Now the Cards just have to follow through, and not let Manning be a miracle worker.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The NFL Network tonight speculated that the CARDINALS now also have an edge after the long night the phins put the colts through.

I saw we also went through a very tough game on Sunday on the East coast in the severe DAYTIME humidity and heat in Florida as the Phins game was at night in same said heat and humidity.

I don't see such a great desparity in anything except the fact we flew a much longer flight home and the colts have to fly west after flying south.

Whats weird is the colts in Indy are on Eastern time zone.My Inlaws live in Terre Haute Indiana and I married a graduate of Indiana State with Larry Bird.She moved to Florida to get out of the cold and I snatched her up.

So I'm aware of the crazy time zone for Indy when they should be in the Central time zone at least.

One of the top 10 matchups for this week was mentioned on NFL Network as DRC and the speed reciever for the colts.His name slips my mind.All part of the brain damage I've got.Normally I'm sharp as a tac on this stuff.

Just hoping the surgery is soon so I can get back to normal.Chronic pain should be enough to deal with,without the overload of bad hormones from the pituitary.Got back tons more results today.Got 2 surgeons calling me at the house.Not good.

I want this game very badly for the team SUNDAY NIGHT.Almost as much as I wanted the SUPERBOWL.This game will propel us back into the team we wanted to be this year and we can break the NFL curse of the SB Loser for good.:)

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
It's the perfect opportunity for the pass defense to step it up. I'm certain the offense will be there starting with another strong performance from the offensive line. It's going to be very close, but the Cardinals will take it by a score at home.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, Doug. Very informative...as if I needed to know more about the matchups and importance of this game to get me fired up. I swear, I might be in a wheelchair next week.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wow...nice article and a great writer!! Sounds like this guy would make a better living doing sports bets than writing articles if he can dissect a game that well.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The NFL Network tonight speculated that the CARDINALS now also have an edge after the long night the phins put the colts through.

I saw we also went through a very tough game on Sunday on the East coast in the severe DAYTIME humidity and heat in Florida as the Phins game was at night in same said heat and humidity.

I don't see such a great desparity in anything except the fact we flew a much longer flight home and the colts have to fly west after flying south.

Whats weird is the colts in Indy are on Eastern time zone.My Inlaws live in Terre Haute Indiana and I married a graduate of Indiana State with Larry Bird.She moved to Florida to get out of the cold and I snatched her up.

So I'm aware of the crazy time zone for Indy when they should be in the Central time zone at least.

One of the top 10 matchups for this week was mentioned on NFL Network as DRC and the speed reciever for the colts.His name slips my mind.All part of the brain damage I've got.Normally I'm sharp as a tac on this stuff.

Just hoping the surgery is soon so I can get back to normal.Chronic pain should be enough to deal with,without the overload of bad hormones from the pituitary.Got back tons more results today.Got 2 surgeons calling me at the house.Not good.

I want this game very badly for the team SUNDAY NIGHT.Almost as much as I wanted the SUPERBOWL.This game will propel us back into the team we wanted to be this year and we can break the NFL curse of the SB Loser for good.:)

I'm sure you are talking about Reggie Wayne.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure you are talking about Reggie Wayne.
Yeah, Wayne's complete, but usually plays on the offensive left (defensive right) so he'd be McFadden's draw.
Garcon is on offensive right (DRC's side) and if very fast himself.
Of course if they have a CB following Wayne than it's no big deal.

DakotaCardsFan

Making time travel possible
Reaction score
One of my biggest concerns is D. Clark. I don't think a linebacker can run with him and neither Wilson or Rolle excel in coverage. Better be playing a lot of nickel or dime with extra CBs on the field.

Trey

Registered
Reaction score
Birth to 32, Phoenix. Now, enemy territory.

This disparity is due to the fact that while both the Cards and Colts pulled out a win in Florida, the Phins DOMINATED time of possession to the tune of 45 minutes to 15 minutes. So the Colts are already tired, have a short week, are on the road, and their run defense is questionable. I'm hoping that TH and Beanie have a field day...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my biggest concerns is D. Clark. I don't think a linebacker can run with him and neither Wilson or Rolle excel in coverage. Better be playing a lot of nickel or dime with extra CBs on the field.

Dallas is so good, if you put a LB on him, its game over. Rolle might be good enough in coverage to cover him, but its not a great scenerio. DRC or McFadden needs to be on Clark with the other one on Wayne. Rolle or the Nickel back and take their #2 WR.

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
I'm also worried about Dallas[Sucks] Clark. He,s their main weapon for Manning..

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dallas is so good, if you put a LB on him, its game over. Rolle might be good enough in coverage to cover him, but its not a great scenerio. DRC or McFadden needs to be on Clark with the other one on Wayne. Rolle or the Nickel back and take their #2 WR.

Rolle covering Clark is a scary proposition. Linebackers cant cover the guy, DBs cant tackle him. IMO he is the X-factor in this game for the Colts. Rolle might be able to cover underneath and make some plays, but if Clark gets the ball in the secondary, he has a good chance of taking it to the house.

We can probably employ the same scheme we used against Whitten last season. He got 55 yards against us and no scores.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I predict big first half from the Cards with a couply three and outs from the colts in a loud stadium. Kurt hooks up with Fitz for a couple nice plays and beanie busts off a 30yd+run. Second half colts come back a bit but cards pull it out. Yes i do predict the future..and a very interesting undisclosed play in the first half will have you spilling cheetos all over that white cards shirt you will be wearing.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I know Dallas Clark has been mentioned a bunch in this thread and rightfully so after getting 180 last week.

But I am MUCH MUCH more worried about Freeney and Mathis. In fact I am getting heart burn thinking about it. I'm betting the game plan is to max protect and chip on those guys all night.

I also expect the running game to get more play calls then usual.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is the PLAYOFFS as far as the CARDINALS are concerned.WE don't lose the first two in da' nest.Whiz will do everything in his power to make sure he gets to take his victory lap.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman