Colorado CARDS!!!!

BIGDADDY_REDBIRD

Registered
Reaction score
ATTN... Pariah, DRVNFAST, Denverbirdfan,Mike, D-MONEY, Pantheone194???? & anybody else in Metro Denver...Who's down to watch the draft at Jackson's hole on Leetdale & Oneida st???? Beer, Hot wings, Pool tables, & Cardinals....I'll be there at 9:45 to resevere a spot for all interested. Wear some cardinal gear...I only have my David Boston Jersey left:confused: that MFer....

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know I'm down. I'll be there after Mike and I go to the beer wharehouse. Want me to pick you up sumtin:?:

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
man, i wish i could come! i'll be in chicago for the weekend but if i were to come i'd have my redbird hat and my t-shirt with a huge cardinal on it. hey, how about the first preseason game for the next rendezvous? have fun!

dmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Big Daddy......I'm bummin I gotta coach my son's soccer game @ Noon Sat. On top of that the wife is working all weekend, figures. Anyway wish I could be there to celebrate the Suggs pick:thumbup: Still down w/ the road trip to AZ though!

dmoney

Registered
Reaction score
I typically VEG in front of the TV all weekend to watch the Draft. Looks like I am taping it this year. Sorry thanks for the offer.