Cleveland, one banged up team

spanky

All Star
Reaction score
With all that the Browns have had to deal with regarding Johnson and Green, overlooked is the fact that this team has been hit with an ton of injuries, reminisent of our Cardinals over the last few years(although we've been pretty darn lucky this year all things being considered).

On top of the recent players who have been knocked out of tomorrow's game (TE Heiden and FB Bowers) add in the following just announced QUESTIONABLES:

a)DE Kennard Lang
b)CB's: Daylon McCutcheon and Lewis Saunders
c)T: Barry Stokes
d)OLB: Ben Taylor.

We already know that teams have been able to run against the Browns. Add in an awfully banged up group at CB and a pass rushing DE like Lang and we might just be able to pass against them as well.

While I've been of the mind that we matched up well against these guys anyway, the fact that they are nowhere close to fielding the team they did in the second half of last year and in the first three games of this year and I'll admit, I really like our chances.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I agree with you Spanky, I think we should win against Cleveland. Even without the injuries your talking about I think we match up well with them.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Snake

Originally posted by Snakester
I agree with you Spanky, I think we should win against Cleveland. Even without the injuries your talking about I think we match up well with them.

Hey Snakey....how ya doin buddy?

The fans up here are REALLY up in arms....I want a Redbird victory....and it's doable....but this Browns team is so emotional that this could lead them to a victory....of course the emotional side can be a double edged sword....they may just be too drained after all their team has been through....I should have made this one but spent all my money this weekend....a good friend of mine is goin....but of course he's a Browns fan.

GO CARDS

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Hi Buckeye. Me and my better half are doing fine. Hope you and yours are doing the same. I think we will beat the Browns as long as we don't have a bunch of turnovers. They haven't been good at stopping the run and of course we have been running well lately so I think we will match up well against them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort