Clerks II

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was this movie supposed to be a comedy? Two laughs in the whole movie. Yeech! Ton ten worst movies I have been dumb enough to watch.

Last edited:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I loved this movie, but I like every Kevin Smith movie (though I haven't seen Jersey Girl yet)

co-sign.

Oh, and I loved Jersey Girl too. Carlin was actually really great as an actor in that movie.

Kevin Smith's use of irony in comedy is outstanding.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mallrats was fun, but a crappy movie. We all know that.

Oh no you di-n't. You can't rip on 'Rats in a thread where you praise Clerks II. You have it completely backwards. 'Rats failed because of its distributor, but it is quintessential Kevin Smith. He's proud of it and I'm proud to say I own the disc with all the features. The commentary on that disc should have won an Oscar.

Clerks II -- won't ever watch it again.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Oh no you di-n't. You can't rip on 'Rats in a thread where you praise Clerks II. You have it completely backwards. 'Rats failed because of its distributor, but it is quintessential Kevin Smith. He's proud of it and I'm proud to say I own the disc with all the features. The commentary on that disc should have won an Oscar.

Clerks II -- won't ever watch it again.

Okay, 1st: Loved Mallrats and still do. 2nd: Smith has admitted Mallrats was a 'sellout' movie, made to make the big studio happy. 3rd: As Smith movies go, Mallrats doesn't make the top 3. 4th: Clerks II rocked.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, 1st: Loved Mallrats and still do. 2nd: Smith has admitted Mallrats was a 'sellout' movie, made to make the big studio happy. 3rd: As Smith movies go, Mallrats doesn't make the top 3. 4th: Clerks II rocked.

Well, I have an autographed Buddy Jesus, so I must be the bigger Kevin Smith fan. My opinion trumps yours. :p

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
co-sign.

Oh, and I loved Jersey Girl too. Carlin was actually really great as an actor in that movie.

Kevin Smith's use of irony in comedy is outstanding.

Ditto.

Just saw Clerks II. I was amused. :)

I was surprised I liked Jersey Girl. Thought it was cute and fun. Plus, Carlin plays a great character.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
All I saw on the board was Clerks II and the first thing that popped in my mind was

"it's cool, I'm taking it back"

LOL.

Sorry, but these movies are so New Jersey bias that it is a joke. If you are from Jersey and about 30 years old this WAS your childhood, and teenage years.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I saw on the board was Clerks II and the first thing that popped in my mind was

"it's cool, I'm taking it back"

LOL.

Sorry, but these movies are so New Jersey bias that it is a joke. If you are from Jersey and about 30 years old this WAS your childhood, and teenage years.

Um, yeah. :)