Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again saying something might happen and it doesn't is not proof that he was lying or was wrong.
Ha. Same discussion we usually have about Gambo.

Can't make 100% predictions about things that are not decided yet. I do know that Stephen A and others said that they are hearing that CP3 will be back for game 3.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ha. Same discussion we usually have about Gambo.

Can't make 100% predictions about things that are not decided yet. I do know that Stephen A and others said that they are hearing that CP3 will be back for game 3.
I’d be shocked if any of them know anything.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this means good news is coming.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Good news has been coming since he was on the Solar Panel podcast on or about June 17th, 2021.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again saying something might happen and it doesn't is not proof that he was lying or was wrong.

Again, you’re talking about things happening that have LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENED EVER IN THE LEAGUE. So yes, when these miraculous things don’t happen, I think it’s pretty safe to say the speculation was just some douche on the internet craving attention.

I mean, I could tweet right now that word is CP3 might be growing a third arm due to the vaccine and since there’s no proof otherwise doesn’t mean I’m lying or am wrong.

If just ONE of never before things happened happened, you could start to give some kind of credence to complete BS being spouted on Twitter. Until then, that’s all it is, IMO.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better news from Woj:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Since Woj is reporting the Suns expect Paul back for game 3, I imagine he came up negative on his covid test today. Whether he needs 1 more or just cardiac testing is up for debate but there has to be a reason the Suns believe he'll be back and a negative test is the most likely reason, IMO.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Anyone who’s also an Arizona fan having 2017-2018 Alonzo Trier flashbacks?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since Woj is reporting the Suns expect Paul back for game 3, I imagine he came up negative on his covid test today. Whether he needs 1 more or just cardiac testing is up for debate but there has to be a reason the Suns believe he'll be back and a negative test is the most likely reason, IMO.

and all the ESPN guys are talking about him coming back, without hedging, like they all know something.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave