Reaction score
Saturday?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty was asked what he is going to do in terms of starting lineup if Paul is out for game one. He said well he is thinking through those scenarios but doesn't have to make that decision yet.

Is that some hope?!?!

lol... this is what I’m talking about. All of us are going to read SOOOOOO much into anything anyone says about the situation. Watch... I’ll do it in the doomsday way in my next post.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that could be the best route. Put Moore in the starting lineup, bring Cam in around the 6 minute mark as usual and go from there. Maybe run Galloway in the 3rd to see if he can provide some of the scoring Paul has. Payne will most definitely be with the other starters closing the game out, regardless of who starts.

This is probably exactly what he is thinking.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that. Sort of an un-Monty like statement. Perhaps seeking to give Booker a little extra motivation?

Monty always supports his players. I like that about him.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Paul is a damn millionaire late in his carrer how the bloody hell do u not just pay a freaking in home nurse to shot u takes freaking 20 min!!! Just not happy and I'm ranting this is the worst possible timing omfg....

I got like 15 texts from people i know just freaking ugh az sports luck only team to get championship dbacks once and if it counts mercury lol ugh ugh ugh!!!!! Slams fist on table!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Paul is a damn millionaire late in his carrer how the bloody hell do u not just pay a freaking in home nurse to shot u takes freaking 20 min!!! Just not happy and I'm ranting this is the worst possible timing omfg....

I got like 15 texts from people i know just freaking ugh az sports luck only team to get championship dbacks once and if it counts mercury lol ugh ugh ugh!!!!! Slams fist on table!!
Maybe time for a rip?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

He is vaccinated from my understanding so I'm not sure what you're ranting about.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... this is what I’m talking about. All of us are going to read SOOOOOO much into anything anyone says about the situation. Watch... I’ll do it in the doomsday way in my next post.

Nobody is going out on limb there. We are all walking on pins and needles. LOL

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
My friends dads cousins mechanics proctologist also treats Paul for various anal ailments and says he has been vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, on the radio they are reporting NBA insider says according to league sources that CP3's viral load is low he is not in danger of spreading to other players. That means the vaccine did it's job and why the Suns are waiting until Saturday for the next update.

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose