Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh yes you can. We can ALL believe!

Trying to stay positive here and just focus on the facts.

Even though the facts are nobody should be surprised regardless of the outcome that even at the very least the Suns getting this kind of scare is in character.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Hopefully the Clippers can fins a way to push it to a game 7. Give us a couple more days to get Paul back.

Of course if the Kawhiless Clippers can find a way to still win that series I would love our chances in the WCF even without Paul.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Hopefully this is true. Means he isn't as far away from completing the process if his first positive was up to 2-3 days ago.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the testing works? If he had a test on Monday, and say he test negative tomorrow and negative again on Friday, would we be home free?

WhyAlwaysMe

Banned
Reaction score
2 hours ago (before Kawhi ACL news broke)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the testing works? If he had a test on Monday, and say he test negative tomorrow and negative again on Friday, would we be home free?
I believe so if he isn't showing symptoms. If he is showing symptoms he would have to at least wait until he has a few days without symptoms and negative tests.

Folster

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
David Stern got us from beyond the grave. His demon ghost infected CP3. There's simply no other explanation.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I keep hearing conflicting reports. If he was showing no symptoms some say he could be reinstated at any time after two negative tests in 24 hours. I just heard on the radio they said at a minimum he can't return before Tuesday but that doesn't make sense either. I thought the protocol was 10 days?!!?!? That would be Thursday.

UGH.....I don't think anybody knows.